Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 AYP/Yoga/Ayurveda retreat in Canada October 2015
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Prem

Canada
90 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2015 :  3:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Prem's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all, I Am excited to announce my first retreat. This will be led jointly with my friend Manjiri Nadkarni who is an Ayurvedic physician. The dates are October 24 and October 25, 9 AM to 5 PM each day at Sawmill Retreat, Camlachie, Ontario, Canada (one half hour north of Sarnia Ontario)
Our agenda will include the Gunas, doshas, and elements, individual dosha profiling and personal recommendations for your constitution, correcting Doshic imbalances, dinacharya or daily regimens, Deep meditation, Nadi shodhana, the basic asana toolkit, Bhakti and the 8 limbs of yoga, yoga Nidra, tratak, mudras, pranayama and yoga sequences to balance Vata, and the Ayurvedic connection between food and mood.
$225 Canadian or $200 early bird before September 15. Ayurvedic snacks and lunches included. Food is gluten free. You'll need to book your room if you are travelling and wish to stay at the resort and this can be done directly with Sawmill at 519-899-4653 x227 as lodging is not included in the price. They have approx. 6 suites. Any questions please email me. Thanks Yogani for your support on the path and for allowing me to post here. This is not a full AYP retreat but it's a toe in the water and I am optimistic will lead to a future full AYP retreat.

Note: For more information and signup for this event, see the AYP Retreats Schedule.

Edited by - Prem on Aug 23 2015 8:17:03 PM
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000