New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  10:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yup, that's considered by many, particularly the satanists themselves, to be the real definition of satanism.

Obsidian said:
The real satanist probably just doesn't give a damn whether Jesus is God or not.

Which is why the above is true. If you are a real satanist, if Jesus is god, you aren't going to obey, because you are just out for yourself. If he is not, the outcome is the same. So you really don't care.

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2006 :  3:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm proud to have paganism, satanism, and atheism running neck and neck behind buddhism. What they were unable to determine is I don't like organized religion at all.

Buddhism 92%
Paganism 75%
Satanism 75%
atheism 67%
Islam 58%
Christianity 42%
Hinduism 42%
agnosticism 33%
Judaism 25%

Go to Top of Page

Mike

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  2:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mike's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Alternatively you can try my far simpler guide to which religion ... and if this doesnt get me thrown out of AYP fora then nothing will . Its a bit Buddhist orientated - thats probably 'cos that doesnt have fatwa's or crusades so one is safest having Buddhists wound up than many other popular religions ;-)

Just pick a statement that applies to you most:

i) "I love my life"

Head for Taoism and get into immortalilty. Alternatively become a Tibetan Lama and be reincarnated. Warning - at no cost try early or Theravada schools - you are more likely to be reborn as a green turtle with no knowledge of your former lovely life!

ii) "I love life"

Head for Buddhism, practice slowly (no rush man) and be reborn over and over.

iii) "I've had enough of life"

Head for Buddhism and practice REAL HARD - that should cure you of samsara.

iv) "I want to make spiritual progress and I like secrets"

Try Sufism.

v) "We are all one, I feel a real unity with others"

a) if young, female and blonde contact me
b) if not try Advaita Vedanta

vi) "I like trees"

Try Zhang Zhuang

vii) "I like Buddhism but cant be bothered to meditate"

Try Pure Land

viii) "I like spiritual progress and I like drums"

Try Shamanism

ix) "I want spiritual progress but I don't want to give up the sex, drugs, and rock n' roll" [thin ice warning!]

Try tantra

xi) "I am double-jointed" [really thin ice warning lol]

Try yoga asanas and look down your nose at all those lesser mortals straining away

x) "I think therefore I am"

Drop the thinking and the logic... keep the rest and you are already at first base in AYP.

Well its been nice knowing you guys.. short and sweet and all that

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  3:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Get out'a here! You're fired!

I'm blonde, sorry, wrong gender.

Green turtles are kinda nice
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  3:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love it Mike

Richard
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2006 :  11:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Chiron,
You've baited and hooked everyone here. I took mine at express speed. Here's my score:

Buddhism 83%
Paganism 83%
Hinduism 75%
Islam 63%
agnosticism 58%
atheism 46%
Satanism 33%
Christianity 33%
Judaism 29%

There is more than 100% of everyone here.

Edited by - sadhak on Oct 18 2006 11:31:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2006 :  08:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Buddhism 92%
Islam 83%
Christianity 67%
Judaism 42%
Satanism 42%
Paganism 42%
Hinduism 33%
agnosticism 33%
atheism 33%

VIL
Go to Top of Page

Nirodha

New Zealand
86 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  02:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nirodha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't particular care for religions that have some sort of 'authority figure' leading them and I don't really need/want to be involved with a community of like minded seekers.

I try to live as ethically as possible, use my intelligence, and meditate - sensitive to joy and pleasure - often. That's enough for me. ;)
Go to Top of Page

Eddy

USA
92 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  1:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eddy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Paganism

71%

Christianity

58%

Hinduism

58%

agnosticism

54%

Buddhism

50%

Judaism

46%

Islam

46%

Satanism

42%

atheism

33%
i didn't see that coming
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000