AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Wonderful transition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  7:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been making some profound changes in my life, in regards to the daily habits aquired in childhood. Following the tune of heaven inside has lead me to the shell of my being, and today, I burst through just a little bit more.

I know everyone can feel with their spirit, as I am now, that sense of seeing one's life in the big picture. Everything makes sense. You can see through yourself and others. Those who come in contact with us in this state are exposed to the spirit, the balancing force of the universe which we experience as good health.

Fear distorts our chemistry, it's lifelong presence in our body is responsible for the degree which we burrow through with indominitable spirit (and) a few advanced yoga techniques.

I had two profound thoughts today, which broke a new layer of astral skin to the surface.

One was, the worst case of fear I ever had was when I was a child, and I looked into myself with my innocent vision and hated what I saw. And there, in that moment, the innocence reflected in my body dimmed greatly, till I was like a shadow for 20yrs of my life.

The other was so wonderful. Because of my issues in childhood I wasn't socialized very much. My mind and body were flat or dull, without much expression. I didn't relate to others well and I was practically an only child, so no exposure to 'salvation'. I came to fear my reality/salvation/world. I couldn't be myself outside my family, with strangers. Then, immediately following that thought was this. There are no strangers. There is only the love in this world that I face or hide from. I can be myself anywhere. Everywhere should feel like home.

Take care everyone

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  7:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Kyman!

Fear is really the keyword! Wonderful to hear you are facing your fears.

Do you ever feel you have a back-lash after such insights? I feel the pendulum clearly. After a great spiritual happening, the pendulum swings and the ego hits back as hard as it can, creating fears again. However, the insights do not disappear, they are just put behind somewhere for a while until the pendulum swings again... Can you relate to that?
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  7:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely.

Like I always say, for a white-boy, I got rythme. Two steps forward, one step back. Two steps forward, one step back. hehe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000