Kundalini circuitry
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  1:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I thought I got what you mean, but somehow, I was not too comfortable with this way of speaking. Looking at your words closely, my trouble was, surrender to whom? And I found no one there to accept this surrender.

Yes, I know what you mean! Sorry, I am Dutch, its not always easy to express myself correct in this infinity....
You are correct, it is the "accidental" you, and that one is an impersonal person.....with no attachments, no desire, nothing, but at the same time, full of energy, love and surrender to your Self. The Poet "Rumi" describes it in my opinion the best....Surrender to the Beloved!

That is my "feeling" but it is hard to put it in words, because then it is an understanding and that is not possible....so I describe it as Love.....
The best I can do and enough for "me" BIG LOVE...
Its the trying to understand that makes it hard, because the trying to understand is the person/ego . Sorry Juan this is the best I can describe
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  1:31:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And maybe it is the same as really be death.....death of the body, only energy, nothing more...but that experience has to come, or already is, in another dimension of time, that also is not existing.... everything is a paradox.

Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

juan

Spain
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  03:56:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Rumi was undoubtedly there. I have only scratched a bit of his vast legacy, to find that he always tried to express the unspeakable. This one could be a good example of our situation: “Where the lips are silent the heart has a thousand tongues.” You are Dutch and I am Spanish, we try to express what we feel in a language that is not ours, but this is not the real problem. It simply cannot be expressed in words.

The basic you has no thoughts, yet we try to grab its reality with thoughts. But that’s still the accidental you; the real you don’t do that. It only is. And you have some moments of intuition, when you don’t know exactly what you are, but again you are back into the accidental you and you build a conceptual framework to explain these intuitions. That cannot be enough. But we try!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  07:07:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Human- Beings......that English word says it already......we are both whether we like it or not.

To be or not to be.... maybe its only Love energy expressing itself....

Nice talking to you Juan!

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 05 2015 07:10:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  12:32:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by juan
if you are considering that I may have reached inner silence, what would you recommend me to do in order to honor this responsibility?

That is an interesting question and it's not for me to answer it for you. What do you think you need to do to honour this responsibility?

By the way, inner silence in not an all or nothing thing. It can grow (or not), in the same way the energy grows.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  04:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Siddhasana http://www.aypsite.org/75.html

Sey
Go to Top of Page

juan

Spain
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  06:18:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:
if you are considering that I may have reached inner silence, what would you recommend me to do in order to honor this responsibility?

That is an interesting question and it's not for me to answer it for you. What do you think you need to do to honour this responsibility?

By the way, inner silence in not an all or nothing thing. It can grow (or not), in the same way the energy grows.

Absolutely! The more I focus my attention on it, the more the energy grows, and the higher the energy grows, the stronger it fixes my attention. I said that thoughts are stopped, and this may sound as an all-or-nothing process, but of course it is gradual. My attention is now much sharper than months ago, and no doubt it will continue sharpening.

My trouble is that, if we change the word “attention” by “inner silence”, it may seem as I have discovered an easy way to Illumination, just using sex and cannabis. And I come here, to this forum, claiming that this fantasy is true! That’s why I only wanted to talk about energy; I think I can reasonably discuss about energy, but I feel lost, even ridiculous, when I sneak into conscience issues. Maybe a religious background would make me more assertive on that, but this is not the case.

Where do I go from here? At any rate, my quest for sexual pleasure has taken me to a point where the very fundaments of my vision of this world and this life have been shaken. I am not the same person anymore. And, against all odds (reading AYP theory), it seems (to me) that the vehicle for reaching this amazing new perspective was no other than energy, this wild thing that may destroy you if you don’t build a strong meditation base first. But, if it did not destroy me yet, I can reasonably believe that conscience and energy have entered into a virtuous cycle where they reinforce each other mutually without much instability.

I think that letting this process to continue undisturbed is the best thing I can do to honor this responsibility, to take advantage of this gift I have received until its last consequences. Right now, my perception is that doing otherwise would be as stepping out of the Ferrari and continue on foot. Of course I can crash, but as I’m 64, I can plan ahead only in years, not in decades.

I fully understand your (and AYP) position on that, and I never will claim that my approach is better than yours. How could I, when I don’t know exactly what I am speaking about? Anyway, dear BlueRaincoat, I really appreciate and want to express to you my deep gratitude for your engagement in this conversation. And, if you could admit, only as a very, very small possibility, that this funny thing I’m making could be seen as a meditation process, any hint for improvement (without discarding the Ferrari) would be very much welcome.
Go to Top of Page

juan

Spain
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  07:35:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Sey, for your hint. I have read through this lesson, and I have to explain what my current experience is. I have no doubt that Siddhasana may be an aggressive procedure, especially for people who could see the mere suggestion of getting sexually aroused as outrageous.
quote:
(from the lesson)
By "aggressive," we mean more focused on stimulating prana in the body. While this means more pure bliss consciousness moving and more ecstasy coming up in us, it also means more purification in the nervous system. More purification means more stuff loosening and coming out from inside…

I have not yet put Siddhasana into practice, but I wonder how this compares with tantric sex. If it’s about purification (using the analogy of cleaning clogged piping), my opinion is that tantric sex is the hands-down winner. It is amazing how closely this piping analogy reflects my tantric experience: there is a clogged pipe between my partner and me, and as we put the energy to flow, it slowly dissolves the clogging; this feeling of “stuff loosening” makes the flow higher, and we perceive it as a new orgasm on top of the orgasm we were feeling before. More flow means more stuff dissolving, and so on. And, after months doing this, the feelings we have right now are totally overwhelming. If, using some unknown technology, I was able to put my current feeling into my head only a few months ago, I think it would explode. Maybe some tantric sex expert could chime in and tell if they feel the same.
quote:
(again from the lesson)
What was before crazy sexual energy going this way and that, becomes a smooth upward flow of delightful energy, much like a fountain coming up from our root. It is peaceful luminous energy, ecstatic energy that we can sit in indefinitely with comfort.

Now I quote myself from a previous post:
quote:

At the end, I spend long periods lying on my back, feeling this flow entering the root, traversing the back chakras, one by one, exploding in the middle of the head and projecting up through the crown, drawing concentrated energy from the root, but also “diluted” from my arms and legs, and the whole body. And the feeling is strangely familiar to what I feel in tantric sex, I can feel my whole body vibrating with pleasure at every single cell, and I am ejaculating through the crown. Joining two chakras feels like making love to yourself, but this feels more like doing it with an unknown partner.

Sounds quite similar, I would tell, just replacing “sitting” by “laying”. I will give it a try, anyway, but, as mentioned in my previous post, my first impression is like stepping out of the Ferrari. Maybe I have to do it, for stepping into a rocket!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  11:22:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One of the most attractive piece of the AYP for me, Juan, is the presence of Witness and Guru, both having stepped forth from months of meditation. Witness is the second set of eyes in any given situation, the first being the emotional human perspective. The first time it happened was a real wonder, as if I'd been split in two. Guru is the advisor, the liaison with the divine. In the midst of an energy surge I often inquire of it "what am I to learn?" or " how am I to proceed?", and then I just know, a knowing from beyond the senses.

The wonderful paradox regarding Witness and Guru is they are not real presences, and yet there they are. I didn't go looking for them, they found me. They step forward because I am now open to recognizing them. Have you experienced the Witness? It seems to me your Guru has already stepped forward as is guiding your energy work. Perhaps your tantric practice has made that possible.

Should you meditate? I recommend it only because that was my way. Maybe you should take it up with Guru. Happy Trails!
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  01:16:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Juan,

I love the way you are passionately enjoying your practice. Siddhasana is a tantric pose, one of the most effective ones. While one may not always be in the mood for sex and hence cannot be consistent in practicing cultivation of sexually energy that way (or some are not as lucky as you to have a partner to do it with ) , sitting in Siddhasana can be done consistently in twice daily meditation sittings. One of the pillars guaranteeing steady progress in spiritual transformation is consistent practice. I am not trying to convince you of anything. Sounds like you are doing very well on your own and spiritual growth does not seem to be your primary aim here. However, here you are on the AYP site because you were searching, right? What now? What to do with all that ecstasy and bliss?
Well, a lot can be done with it. It can be used as the vessel to propel you on the way to Truth. Yogani has detailed it all in the lessons here. This is the atheist path, the scientific path to spiritual transformation. No need to believe in anything, there just needs to be a desire for Truth. It's all here - so dig in. Pick up what you feel can be useful to you.

I wish you the very best on your path

Sey
Go to Top of Page

juan

Spain
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  12:06:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I came here asking about K circuitry, and end up talking about the Ultimate Questions! And you got me into this mess, Dogboy, when you labelled tantric sex as erotic! ;)

But it has been a productive talk to me. Somehow, I see now a bit clearer that, perhaps, this energy could show me the answer to these Ultimate Questions without the need of worshipping any god. After all, the trees are not worshipping the Sun; they just stay away of the dark. And the Sun gives life to the trees burning herself, but not because she’s received any worshipping. What else she can do? She is the Sun!

So I don’t see myself praying or worshipping any god. But I will try to find a little place under this Sun where I can lay my towel.

It’s been a pleasure and a privilege talking with you, my friends. Thank you. I wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  1:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
After all, the trees are not worshipping the Sun; they just stay away of the dark. And the Sun gives life to the trees burning herself, but not because she’s received any worshipping. What else she can do? She is the Sun!

I like that!

And no, it doesn't matter what you call it, Juan. We can call it God, we can call it Oneness or Enlightenment. You can even call it California. Have you happened to read this lesson by Yogani? http://www.aypsite.org/20.html

Albert Einstein talked about some sense of unity with the rest of the Universe:
"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest — a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. The striving to free oneself from this delusion is the one issue of true religion. Not to nourish the delusion but to try to overcome it is the way to reach the attainable measure of peace of mind."

Whatever you call It, I hope you find It my friend.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Feb 07 2015 1:25:28 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000