Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Something strange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2015 :  9:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
One thing that has happened to me in the past year is that after energy entered the top of my head and I had such a blissful experience, I spent the next 3 or 4 days feeling like something else was completely controlling my body, looking through my eyes, walking for me, even driving my truck for me. My head would turn from side to side on its own, One morning I was trying to write down my experiences and it felt like something else had control of my pen and wrote 2 things on the paper...something that looked like a U and one thing that looked like a 7 with a long tail. This would start up in the morning when I got up and last until mid afternoon. I walked kind of jerky and stiff legged on the first day and then my walking got more coordinated over the next couple of days, but it still did not feel like I was controlling my body. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? This is the ONE thing that I really don't understand at all and have never read anything about this happening to anyone else. Oh and when my eyes would fall on a picture of my family, my head would nod as if in understanding.

I know this sounds weird!! I have never been able to figure it out. Any ideas?

Margaret

Edited by - margaret1958 on Feb 02 2015 9:12:07 PM

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  09:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's what I was afraid of. No one has any experience with this.

I guess I just was opened up for that to happen. I will say this. Whatever or whoever it was, I never felt threatened or that I would be harmed. The presence felt very loving. I actually miss it now.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  10:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Margaret! (I'm a 1958 too)

Don't cash it in yet, you only gave yogis 12 hours to see this thread! Surely someone will chime in.

I never had this experience, but it sounds like automatic yoga to me, when yogis find themselves performing asanas or mudras without intention. Even more so when you noted you didn't feel threatened. This movement is a common symptom of active kundalini and not to be concerned about or attached to (scenery after all). Those symbols could mean something or nothing at all; instances like this make for interesting living, eh?

Enjoy and surrender, and on with life!

Edited by - Dogboy on Feb 03 2015 10:15:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  10:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Margaret, why do you say that no one has any experience of it? People are busy with their lives, give us some more time and you will get some answers

I also had similar experiences myself, although not so strong. Recently I had a weird experience when I was reading a book on the couch: suddenly "something" urged my eyes to go up, and for a short time I literally lost the contact with my body/presence in the phisical word. Don't know how much it lasted, probably just some seconds, certainly not more than a couple of minutes. Then suddenly I was back on the couch, I remember feeling phisically my eyes roll down towards the book again, struggling to readjust my sight on the small written words. I have no idea of what happened. What if that happens again when I am driving!? On the other hand, if this is a result or side effect of yoga practices, I trust yoga that it will do me no harm.

Edited by - Ecdyonurus on Feb 03 2015 10:20:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  11:25:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Hey Margaret! (I'm a 1958 too)

Don't cash it in yet, you only gave yogis 12 hours to see this thread! Surely someone will chime in.

I never had this experience, but it sounds like automatic yoga to me, when yogis find themselves performing asanas or mudras without intention. Even more so when you noted you didn't feel threatened. This movement is a common symptom of active kundalini and not to be concerned about or attached to (scenery after all). Those symbols could mean something or nothing at all; instances like this make for interesting living, eh?

Enjoy and surrender, and on with life!

Ha!!! Love it that you are 1958 too!

Yes, automatic yoga! I have done some asanas and many mudras, both of which I knew nothing about before kundalini. My body just did it with no effort on my part. It just amazes me!!! But the experience of someone else looking through my eyes was the strangest, like they were trying to see the world through my eyes. I just want to KNOW who it was!! Maybe I will never know and I need to be OK with that.

Thank you, Dogboy! I appreciate the input!

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  11:30:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ecdyonurus

Hi Margaret, why do you say that no one has any experience of it? People are busy with their lives, give us some more time and you will get some answers

I also had similar experiences myself, although not so strong. Recently I had a weird experience when I was reading a book on the couch: suddenly "something" urged my eyes to go up, and for a short time I literally lost the contact with my body/presence in the phisical word. Don't know how much it lasted, probably just some seconds, certainly not more than a couple of minutes. Then suddenly I was back on the couch, I remember feeling phisically my eyes roll down towards the book again, struggling to readjust my sight on the small written words. I have no idea of what happened. What if that happens again when I am driving!? On the other hand, if this is a result or side effect of yoga practices, I trust yoga that it will do me no harm.

You are right. I was being impatient. I guess I just saw where it was read by so many with no replies. I am just frustrated because I cannot find an answer to this question. And I have been searching for months.

And thank you so much for sharing your experience. Very cool! Sounds like a quick OBE.

Have a wonderful day!

Margaret

Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  2:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Margaret, there are many facets to our being. Aside from the automatic yoga (which many of us here have experienced) you were also experiencing the Witness. The physical body will sometimes do things independently of our waking consciousness. Just as our heart beats without us making it happen. As one example, I recall many years ago when I became acutely ill, part of me which seemed to be 'doing itself' was moaning in agony from pain and yet 'I' sort of stood back mentally and watched that happen. I thought, "how odd, here I am watching myself moan and yet 'I' am not doing it. It's just happening." The witness state will often feel as though some one else is looking through you eyes and observing what is happening. It's actually a good thing. So you may have several things happening here - the Witness coming in from time to time, automatic yoga, and another part of you watching all these changes and reacting. I trust that before long things will smooth out for you and the 'puzzle pieces' will fall into place.
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2015 :  3:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LittleTurtle

Margaret, there are many facets to our being. Aside from the automatic yoga (which many of us here have experienced) you were also experiencing the Witness. The physical body will sometimes do things independently of our waking consciousness. Just as our heart beats without us making it happen. As one example, I recall many years ago when I became acutely ill, part of me which seemed to be 'doing itself' was moaning in agony from pain and yet 'I' sort of stood back mentally and watched that happen. I thought, "how odd, here I am watching myself moan and yet 'I' am not doing it. It's just happening." The witness state will often feel as though some one else is looking through you eyes and observing what is happening. It's actually a good thing. So you may have several things happening here - the Witness coming in from time to time, automatic yoga, and another part of you watching all these changes and reacting. I trust that before long things will smooth out for you and the 'puzzle pieces' will fall into place.

WOW!! What a great post Little Turtle! Thank you! Now I am off to find more information about this.

I appreciate you!

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  08:13:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Margaret,
I read your mail just now, not everything I see every day,
I had the same experiences some years ago.....when I was driving my car, looking from the inside through my eyes as if they are windows, that was the feeling. At times I am really good in automatic writing, I am in a kind of meditative mood and then I write pages after pages. Without thinking I wrote my whole life, all problems, I received insights in my life, insights in my youth, what happened. And recognized that all the issues from then result in the problems in my later life, in fact it was the same issue over and over .... Thats the way I came here, where I am now, quite empty.... Also the automatic yoga I recognize, I still have that at times, sometimes sitting behind my computer, I feel energy in my neck, throat and kind of automatic my head moves, I can feel energy moving then. Also automatic Bastrika of Dauti, or Nauli when I wake up in the night, or forced in bridgepose.... Strange things if you never felt them, but I am used to it. I recognise the Witness when I look out of the windows of my eyes.....
I recognize the Witness when I fall asleep, witnessing me sleeping, feel my body breath, feels kind of transparant.
At shocking moments in my life, I see myself, feel the pain physically but the Witness is not involved...Witness stays cool. See myself shocked, sad, crying, and at the same time feel love and bliss.

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  08:44:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lately I wake up with insights that are before me as a person, how it works at the moment of conception, the chakra's, all kind of geometrical forms, but in the morning I forget it. A couple of weeks ago the insights where so strong that I stood up and wrote them down, it was about the chakra's,after birth, nadi's. I was amazed about it when I read it afterwards.... Also Om is explained to me, some time ago. So now I have a notebook next to my bed and a pen for the nightly insights. Long ago I had visions about the universe, the oneness , time etc.

Never I talk about this things, but it is all here, all times, everything in one moment, like a kind of spiral. I never hear anybody talk about this, but it is.
Love you all

Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  09:22:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi Margaret,
I read your mail just now, not everything I see every day,
I had the same experiences some years ago.....when I was driving my car, looking from the inside through my eyes as if they are windows, that was the feeling. At times I am really good in automatic writing, I am in a kind of meditative mood and then I write pages after pages. Without thinking I wrote my whole life, all problems, I received insights in my life, insights in my youth, what happened. And recognized that all the issues from then result in the problems in my later life, in fact it was the same issue over and over .... Thats the way I came here, where I am now, quite empty.... Also the automatic yoga I recognize, I still have that at times, sometimes sitting behind my computer, I feel energy in my neck, throat and kind of automatic my head moves, I can feel energy moving then. Also automatic Bastrika of Dauti, or Nauli when I wake up in the night, or forced in bridgepose.... Strange things if you never felt them, but I am used to it. I recognise the Witness when I look out of the windows of my eyes.....
I recognize the Witness when I fall asleep, witnessing me sleeping, feel my body breath, feels kind of transparant.
At shocking moments in my life, I see myself, feel the pain physically but the Witness is not involved...Witness stays cool. See myself shocked, sad, crying, and at the same time feel love and bliss.

Charliedog,

What you wrote is so helpful to me. It sounds like our paths are very similar.

About the automatic writing...that is something that I find very interesting. I am going to pursue it further and see what happens. I think it may be possible for me. When it happened the first time, my hand was taken over. No words were written, just a couple of drawings. Then my hand just rolled over and released the pen. I was amazed.

I'm so happy you saw my message. Thank you. I will look forward to reading more from you.

Margaret
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  09:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Lately I wake up with insights that are before me as a person, how it works at the moment of conception, the chakra's, all kind of geometrical forms, but in the morning I forget it. A couple of weeks ago the insights where so strong that I stood up and wrote them down, it was about the chakra's,after birth, nadi's. I was amazed about it when I read it afterwards.... Also Om is explained to me, some time ago. So now I have a notebook next to my bed and a pen for the nightly insights. Long ago I had visions about the universe, the oneness , time etc.

Never I talk about this things, but it is all here, all times, everything in one moment, like a kind of spiral. I never hear anybody talk about this, but it is.
Love you all

Yes! I have kriyas while I sleep. I also see geometric figures. And I also can't remember much when I wake up. I think I need a pen and paper by the bed also.

I would love to hear more about your insights.

Margaret

Edited by - margaret1958 on Feb 04 2015 12:40:35 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  11:35:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also "see" a lot of geometrical forms, mostly during the first minutes of DM.
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  8:56:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I also "see" a lot of geometrical forms, mostly during the first minutes of DM.

I have only seen them a few times and not lately. What do you think they mean. I have read a lot about sacred geometry. But not sure how it is connected to kundalini.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2015 :  10:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think geometry is the blueprint of physical form. From sacred shapes come the infinite variety we enjoy on Earth. Even in the more subtle realms of pure light, geometry is present.

An angle is the bending of a line, and a line is a demarcation within the whole, and the whole has wished to reveal Itself/Himself/Herself with such demarcations.

Geometry is the science of bending Infinity.

So when we see shapes with our inner senses, I believe we are accessing dimensions of consciousness in which the blueprints are stored. In other words, we are getting closer to the Source.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  03:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Bodhi! I can see the relationship of the geometrical shapes and material forms and sounds. The physical form exists from sound from the infinite.

Every chakra has also a yantra, and that yantra is a geometrical shape and sound of parts in the body.
Hard for me to describe but I can feel and see them sometimes in meditation or in the night. ( maybe that I am meditating when I am sleeping, I wake up then and see)

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 05 2015 05:04:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  06:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Margaret, I don't know the meaning of the geometrical shapes that I see. I believe that they are related to shapes/pathways that exist inside my nervous system, but this is just a personal belief that could be completely wrong. And, actually, I really don't care about the meaning of experiences related to yoga practices: one thing in the AYP lessons I really like is the idean that one does not need to care about such things, and just do practices like teeth brushing and after that engage fully in daily life.
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  9:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

I think geometry is the blueprint of physical form. From sacred shapes come the infinite variety we enjoy on Earth. Even in the more subtle realms of pure light, geometry is present.

An angle is the bending of a line, and a line is a demarcation within the whole, and the whole has wished to reveal Itself/Himself/Herself with such demarcations.

Geometry is the science of bending Infinity.

So when we see shapes with our inner senses, I believe we are accessing dimensions of consciousness in which the blueprints are stored. In other words, we are getting closer to the Source.

Interesting theory, Bodhi Tree! And I am for anything that gets me closer to the source!
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  9:41:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks Bodhi! I can see the relationship of the geometrical shapes and material forms and sounds. The physical form exists from sound from the infinite.

Every chakra has also a yantra, and that yantra is a geometrical shape and sound of parts in the body.
Hard for me to describe but I can feel and see them sometimes in meditation or in the night. ( maybe that I am meditating when I am sleeping, I wake up then and see)

I do believe that sleeping is a form of meditation. I KNOW I have a lot going on while I am asleep. But it is hard to remember details.
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  9:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Margaret, I don't know the meaning of the geometrical shapes that I see. I believe that they are related to shapes/pathways that exist inside my nervous system, but this is just a personal belief that could be completely wrong. And, actually, I really don't care about the meaning of experiences related to yoga practices: one thing in the AYP lessons I really like is the idean that one does not need to care about such things, and just do practices like teeth brushing and after that engage fully in daily life.

I very much care about the meanings. I am the kind of person that needs to know the reason and purpose for everything. And that is why I get frustrated with kundalini at times. For instance, I believe the kriyas are purifying my system, but I don't understand why it takes so long. Considering where I believe kundalini is coming from, I would think it could be instant purification. I guess I must have a lot of karma to clear.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2015 :  10:45:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We have samskaras (seeds of karma) and vasanas (personal tendencies) that impact how prana moves in the body and how kundalini will move once it has stirred. It's just the way it is. As for the geometric shapes well i really don't know for sure but I do know I have seen the sahashrara after just coming out of sleep, several times. I've seen other shapes but they did not correspond to reports of chakras, i have seen the blue pearl. It's lovely scenery and when and if it means something then that seems to add to the experience as long as one does not get over attached. So I just note it and let it go and feel that at some point i may understand it better. I have often the spontaneous kriya of uddhiyana bandha and so of course it means that prana and kundalini are 'trying' to go up. Just notice, enjoy, and let go. :)
Go to Top of Page

margaret1958

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2015 :  08:43:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LittleTurtle

We have samskaras (seeds of karma) and vasanas (personal tendencies) that impact how prana moves in the body and how kundalini will move once it has stirred. It's just the way it is. As for the geometric shapes well i really don't know for sure but I do know I have seen the sahashrara after just coming out of sleep, several times. I've seen other shapes but they did not correspond to reports of chakras, i have seen the blue pearl. It's lovely scenery and when and if it means something then that seems to add to the experience as long as one does not get over attached. So I just note it and let it go and feel that at some point i may understand it better. I have often the spontaneous kriya of uddhiyana bandha and so of course it means that prana and kundalini are 'trying' to go up. Just notice, enjoy, and let go. :)

I am going to have to google some of the words, but thank you for sharing.
Your experiences are just beautiful! I am happy for you.
Yes, I am working on letting go of the scenery. I have a tendency to hang on to it. So I have to be very careful there.
And the blue pearl. I do hope to see that one day.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000