AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Strange muscles in groin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2006 :  8:41:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've vaguely discerned their presence before, but this time it was very much within my conscious control to feel them and flex them. They seem to reach although to the testicles, from the navel area.

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  7:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I apologize for not correcting this post sooner, but my cpu cookie system outsmarted me for some time there.

Sorry for the typo, and not specifically asking the question, does anyone know what groin muscles these are?

I have read about the pelvic floor, and the various seals you can apply. I'm not sure if I read anything specific though, referring to these muscles.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2006 :  8:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kyman, I believe there are many of them, though I don't know the details. They include muscles for contracting the anal and urethral sphincters, as well as ejaculatory muscles. That's all I know! The details and their number is unknown to me.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Aug 27 2006 8:46:51 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000