Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Blocking male ejaculation and energy loss?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crowstick

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  02:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Crowstick's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there, I have searched the site and read Yogani's book on Tantra but I still have a question that I am unsure about. I apologise if this question has been posed before but I can not seem to find a direct answer to my question.
I am unclear to whether blocking the male ejaculation means you also maintain your spiritual sexual energy without dissipating it like you would with allowing the seamen to escape.
So, in other words, is it okay to masterbate as much as one would like just as long as one blocks the ejaculation?
Many thanks to anyone who can help.

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  10:40:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there will still be some loss.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2014 :  1:00:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My understanding of blocking is that it is a last resort effort to redirect the ejaculate, and as Adishivayogi states, there will be some loss. It is better to stay in front of orgasm, draw arousal up the spine on the inhale with intension/attention and mula/uddiyana bandas, and circulate the prana back down the front channel on the exhale. Training yourself to recognize your point-of-no-return and convincing yourself not to cross it is the largest hurdle for serial masturbators. This practice reaps the most benefits built upon a stable meditation practice which establishes open nadis and inner stillness to compliment this arousal of prana.

This a spiritual technique that you could love and prefer over the old "pull & shoot" (I do) but like any spiritual endeavor, it's effects are cumulative on your system. Be careful and slowly build you time allotment; dial back (self pace) practices when discomfort intrudes on your everyday life so as not to drive yourself into a ditch.
Go to Top of Page

Crowstick

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2014 :  9:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Crowstick's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many thanks to you both xxx
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000