New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  02:21:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

quote:
It is difficult to explain the sensation, but it feels as if there is some sort of "energy field" within the torso that circulates from pelvis to the brow, in a fluid and undulating pattern. Typically mildly pleasurable or neutral in sensation, at times strong and intense.

You explained this nicely. For me there is also a 'vibratory pocket' just past the nostrils in the nasal cavity, when active, makes a wireless connection to the perineum when attention is placed there. No wonder, as the pineal gland and the ketchari sweet spot are neighbors to this cavity.

Thanks, and interesting. I've not experienced that. At least not yet.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  09:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
For me there is also a 'vibratory pocket' just past the nostrils in the nasal cavity, when active, makes a wireless connection to the perineum when attention is placed there.

When bliss is active in the body, or when breath is suspended in the thick of DM, I've discovered the mere act of flaring my nostrils 'ripples' the prana throughout my system, similar to the action of tossing pebbles in a pond. More lovely scenery along the way!
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  12:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
For me there is also a 'vibratory pocket' just past the nostrils in the nasal cavity, when active, makes a wireless connection to the perineum when attention is placed there.

When bliss is active in the body, or when breath is suspended in the thick of DM, I've discovered the mere act of flaring my nostrils 'ripples' the prana throughout my system, similar to the action of tossing pebbles in a pond. More lovely scenery along the way!

Interesting again! I don't think I am there yet. I've not experienced anything I'd refer to as "active bliss", nor noticed any suspended breath.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  1:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
It is difficult to explain the sensation, but it feels as if there is some sort of "energy field" within the torso that circulates from pelvis to the brow, in a fluid and undulating pattern. Typically mildly pleasurable or neutral in sensation, at times strong and intense.

You explained this nicely. For me there is also a 'vibratory pocket' just past the nostrils in the nasal cavity, when active, makes a wireless connection to the perineum when attention is placed there. No wonder, as the pineal gland and the ketchari sweet spot are neighbors to this cavity.

I have experienced the eye to root connection. I am glad others have also. I just found this last night.

Lesson 410 - Early Signs of Kundalini Awakening

quote:
Actually deeper silence is reached during Samyama and the rest period after - then you are resting in the Stillness; a touch of butterfly wings on the sutra, rest in stillness, touch sutra, rest in stillness. And in the rest period, you can "black-out" completely - total, cannot remember integration into the Stillness (?)
That does not mean it cannot/does not happen during DM or SBP - it does. There are others states that happen as well.

Sey

I am finding this to be true as well. My days as a consequence are pretty darn good.

Edited by - jonesboy on Aug 16 2014 1:29:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  2:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, Yogaman, you've managed to hijack your own thread!
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2014 :  4:35:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lol
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2014 :  11:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Speaking to the description of the "inner energy" sensations, I can't believe I overlooked my main metaphor for it: the lava lamp. It reminds me quite a bit of the flowing, viscous blob in a lava lamp once warmed up.
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2014 :  11:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Well, Yogaman, you've managed to hijack your own thread!

I've just realized this! :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000