Yoga and Relationships
 Husband turning children away from me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2014 :  1:41:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I am in a tough situation at the moment, and it all started with a conversation with my husband's brother/boss telling me he was dis-satisfied with his work,and would have fired him already if me & the boys were not around. Well, this broke my heart that he had failed one more time. Now, he is lying to the boys, trying to manipulate them and try to make me look bad, and he innocent. What I am asking of you is, does anyone have any information or documentation of anything spiritual like auras, healing with hands, etc.?? My family doesn't believe me at all, and they call it b.s. If I could produce evidence that is solid, maybe they will start to thaw a little.

Thanks, & love to all
nirmal

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2014 :  2:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Catholic saints would be good example. Many are documented.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2014 :  5:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting to see although not exactly what you asked for is Emoto's water crystals.

Peace

Edited by - Will Power on Jul 23 2014 5:38:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2014 :  01:28:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello nirmal,

You imply in your message you believe your husband to be a guilty failure and you good; whereas he believes you bad and he innocent. These beliefs will not find a winner.

I would not suggest trying to prove spirituality. I think by its nature it is unproveable without experience, and in such a game described above, any arguments will be torn apart.

Perhaps there is more peace to be found in wishing well for your husband, of praying for his health and peace of mind, that he may see the innate wonder within his own soul and be able to share such love with others. This may be difficult at first, but so is starting any exercise regime.

You may find as a result that you do not need to prove anything after all, that people will be drawn towards you, wanting to know the secret of your unshakeable peace and infinite love.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2014 :  10:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wishing you a speedy resolution on the matter. Family is often the trickiest. Keep your eyes on the prize, and your faith will persevere.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000