Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 MDMA & Tantric Sadhana
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tantrala

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2014 :  9:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings, I am sure some on this forum may not agree with this path but my GF and I have decided to experiment with pure MDMA + pre-orgasmic sexual Tantra. We plan on holding a meditation first, setting clear intentions and consecrating the fruits of our practice.

I am curious if anyone has suggestions on a Sadhana we could do...It would be great if there's some specific ritual or practice we could implement to deepen the experience as much as possible.

A friend suggested a Vajrayogini practice but I wouldn't even know where to look for that.

Any suggestions?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 06 2014 02:21:34 AM

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2014 :  8:50:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I'm not supposed to say this, because "drugs are bad, umkay?" but - that chemical will certainly work in terms of staying pre-orgasmic. I had the opportunity to play with it many years ago, before they went and made it illegal. Was lovely. I would recommend NOT eating for at least several hours beforehand, fasting from the previous midnight, ideally, and staying well hydrated.

As for ritual, it really depends on your particular background and orientation. If you have a Deity/s that you relate to, it's always nice to have a picture or statue of Them and light a candle, incense, offer flowers and/or fruit, chant Their names, pray, invite Them to be with you, in and through you. My husband and I, being Episcopalian, like to begin our tantric ritual with bread and wine. Whatever works for you and has deep meaning for you personally. It doesn't have to be a traditional Hindu ritual.

Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000