AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Invisibility
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2006 :  10:44:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Have anyone ever experienced involuntary/voluntary invisibility ?
Meaning ever disappear from others view ?

How do you cope with the reality of the situation?

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2006 :  10:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never seen an invisible person.
Go to Top of Page

aditya

82 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  06:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit aditya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

Who/what did you reply to Scott? Is that some invisible post that I cannot see?

On the serious side nsantoo - I have 'seen' people 'watching' you from a distance (hundereds of miles). As a result they can see you - you cannot - they are invisible to you. I have no idea if that can be stopped!
Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  08:23:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think stage hpnotists know tricks of this kind.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  08:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aditya,

What'd you type? I am unable to see it....did you master the invisibility trick?

But, making myself serious: The Yoga Sutras says that hiding the light that reflects off of the body from the observer's eye is invisibility. So basically, put on camouflage paint and clothes. There's a lot of information about this in ninja writings. They talk about the blind spot in the human eye as well as the ends of the field of vision...at certain times in the night it's harder to see certain colors...if you change the shape of the body into something that doesn't look like a body the mind of the observer will skip over you...so it's pretty scientific at least for the ninjas.

But if there's some magical thing a yogi does with his body, well, I don't know about that. I think all "miracles" and "siddhis" are completely bound by the laws of nature. It's just that we don't know the true bounds of those laws.

I'm completely open to someone showing me a cool trick, though. Or at least telling me about it, because it's hard to show someone that you're invisible.
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2006 :  7:59:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well put, Scott. Especially that first post, lol.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2006 :  12:57:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've experienced involuntary invisibility. Problem is I never got any clue as to how to control it. I don't remember the details as it was long ago. It's kind of scary actually as I tried to get people's attention, and nobody would look at me or acknowledge that I was there.
Of course I rationalized my way out of it, like they were busy, I wasn't speaking loud enough, etc. But both times I made a definite effort to catch people's attention.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2006 :  01:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Etherfish

I've experienced involuntary invisibility. Problem is I never got any clue as to how to control it.

Hello Goodday,

I would like to thank you very much for your post ...it has only worried me for 29 years....

Modern science has an ok explanation but no where near to the reality of it

It has happened to me also for very good reasons.

The purpose for being in this forum is to justify certain experiences and gosh you did a good job......

Again thanks a million!

Seetaram
Go to Top of Page

Maximus

India
187 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2006 :  09:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Maximus's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hear that UFOs travel at the speed of light by transform themselves into wave nature, and then become visible by switching to particle nature.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2006 :  2:52:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds painful

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2006 :  03:51:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have read about a master who could do this. He would surround his body with a certain energy and dissapear from sight. Some of the people who saw it did not believe their eyes. It can be above people's understanding even if they see it themselves.. nevermind being told or reading about it.

Edited by - Chiron on Aug 23 2006 06:32:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2006 :  12:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

He would surround his body with a certain energy and dissapear from sight.

Yes your body is surrounded with something
Go to Top of Page

Frank-in-SanDiego

USA
363 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2006 :  6:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Frank-in-SanDiego's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari OM
~~~~~~~~
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

I love it! Best quote of the day.
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2006 :  7:14:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nsantoo and all,
Regarding invisibility and stealth, have you read the books written by Tom Brown Jr? His books are about what he learned from a man who he grew up with named 'Grandfather' or Stalking Wolf.
Mr. Brown goes into discussion about stealth and invisibility pertaining to his own training as a scout. He talks both about creating a physical illusion for the eye and also becoming invisible by way of a certain kind of meditation.

The books are great fun to read. Very adventurous and stimulating for the imagination.

http://www.trackerschool.com/

-Hunter
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  10:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hunter

The books are great fun to read. Very adventurous and stimulating for the imagination.

http://www.trackerschool.com/

-Hunter

Thanks for the info...but I have never read any of his books....
Go to Top of Page

billeejak

20 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  2:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit billeejak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In fact, Tom and Grandfather's efforts are very similar to Yogani's. All of the above focus on distilling spiritual essence and then provide teachings and techniques that work towards that end. They take the esoteric and make it available to the masses all the while retaining potent efficacy.

Edited by - billeejak on Aug 24 2006 2:27:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2006 :  8:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

"...about stealth and invisibility pertaining to his own training as a scout. He talks both about creating a physical illusion for the eye and also becoming invisible by way of a certain kind of meditation."

Thanks Hunter for the link and thanks nsanto for sharing. That involuntary invisibility sounds difficult. I'm glad Etherfish could help validate what you are going through. I have a story that I will offer too, though it sounds like a different sort of invisibility than you are struggling with.

It was in '94. I was back then into shamanic journeys, thought of the fox as my totem animal, and around that time, soon before or after, I went on a vision quest that took me into nature alone overnight, staying awake most of the time and fasting.

I was in a book-store reading about how to become invisible by means of a meditation on the fox and on camouflage. It was a new idea for me and my first try. I wasn't trying hard, just doing it for whimsy. So I was standing there, meditating on blending into the book-shelf behind me -- the colors, the shapes -- when a woman who knew me well walked in. It was a small one-room store, I was the only other customer there and she had an unobstructed view of me. I looked straight toward her eyes and felt sure I would soon have her attention. But, much to my surprise, she walked right past as if I weren't there. A minute later I approached her and did get her attention. I told her what had happened from my point of view. She looked at me straight in the eyes, and said in matter-of-fact- seriousness, "You were invisible" (her accent on the "were"). Oh yea, she was my pastor at the small Mennonite congregation I was part of (back then I though of Jesus as a sort of shaman a la Morton Kelsey's writings).

I didn't try that meditation again, as I recall, and didn't experience "invisibility" again (well maybe at an uncomfortable party or two). Beginners luck, sort of...

I'm not into shamanism any more... don't like messing with those powers without full understanding... maybe risk doing harm to myself or others (especially my parents)... yoga as I experience it now, not seeking special powers, is more simple/harmless.

Edited by - bewell on Aug 24 2006 9:00:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2006 :  11:24:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

[br That involuntary invisibility sounds difficult. I'm glad Etherfish could help validate what you are going through.

It is not difficult neither do I want to even try for unnecessary reasons
Yes you must communicate with the divine source with meditation and deep concentration....

The response I was looking for I received it from Etherfish. I would like to thank you for your contribution...also

But many persons have to go through lifetimes of learning before some things can happen...

And I am still learning......

Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2006 :  3:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Another time I lost 20 minutes. I was working at night and had left five minutes late. I wasn't too worried because i leave a margin. As I drove down the freeway in the back of my mind i said "I smell blood."

i don't know where that thought came from as it was involuntary. A couple minutes later I rounded a bend and there was a nasty accident. Shortly after that I was at work and I couldn't remember driving a whole 20 minute stretch of road. i looked at my watch and I was 20 minutes early! It threw me for a loop. i checked my watch against a clock and it was right. I figured I probably started earlier than I thought and read the clock wrong. But why couldn't I remember the road that took 20 minutes to drive? And if I had gone into an alternate reality where time moves faster, then how did my car go with me? I was obsessed with going over the details of that night for quite a while.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2006 :  9:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

Another time I lost 20 minutes.

Hi,

what you experienced is ESP .....yeah seeing things before if happens ........for me I prayed years for that to stop it is a horrible thing......

on the road to meeting GOD or activating your DNA (from research I copied and paste)the following occur

- Opening your Clairvoyant and Clairaudient abilities.

- Feeling connected to the oneness of the universe

- Your mind feels expanded in its quest for higher awareness and knowledge

- Allowing your ego to step aside and connecting with higher frequency of thought and consciousness

- Feeling unconditional love, peace, and connection with spirit

Clairgustance is being aware of tastes without putting anything in your mouth. To perceive the essence of a substance through taste from the spiritual or ethereal realms..taste a substance without putting anything in the mouth. 2. To perceive the essence of a substance through taste from the spiritual or ethereal (this is beneficial in some instances but when you go to the hospital it's not a nice experience at all)

Experiencing other realities or entites through the sense of touch:

- A tickling sensation on the body when connection with spirit. This usually includes the face, hands, neck.

- Hairs on the back of the neck standing on end when a spirit touches you.

- A sensation on the left side of the face when talking with spirit.
Clairvoyance is the art of 'seeing' with senses beyond the five we normally use. Clairvoyance is often called the 'sixth sense'. It is related to the images that are always present in your mind that bring messages from other realms. These images can be shape, colors, still, animated, remain on a few seconds or last a longer time. You may 'see' them with your eyes open or closed.

In clairvoyance we 'see' with what is commonly called the 'third eye'. In the human body there is a gland called the pineal gland. It is located in the back area of the brain almost in the center of the head. This gland has degenerated from its original size comparable to a ping pong ball to its present size comparable to a pea, because we forgot how to use it a long time ago when our breathing patterns changed.

And lots more stuff..........

You have to learn how to issue commands via your mind heart and spirit........like the second time I went invisible I just called upon God and walla it was done for only ten minutes...for my safety of course

OUr bodies are designed with great potential.....issue a command and watch it work without intervening....we don't usually have to try so hard(my little opinion)........

NASA has been experimenting with alot of stuff also...with respect to invisibility and so forth........so don't worry too much about the losing time it happens to alot of people and most of them ain't even aware.....

I guess its God's program they are in

If you continue doing selfless work and devotion(whatever it may be)the rest of stuff would kick in automatically....or maybe it already did!

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2006 :  05:19:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to read! I directly associate to The Matrix! When you start to see the code/matrix you are no longer bound to its seemlingly "real" premises! When you don't believe the bullets can hurt you, you will see them moving in slow motion or even let them go through your body. When you know you can become invisible you can choose that state of being whenever.

Babaji mastered this. He could for exampel move his physical from one place to another, instantly.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2006 :  10:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Great to read! I directly associate to The Matrix! When you start to see the code/matrix you are no longer bound to its seemlingly "real" premises!
Babaji mastered this. He could for exampel move his physical from one place to another, instantly.

Yeah some people I have met see something like a TV screen opening up with people and numbers passing through and so forth....................

Some of us see numbers........
an indication of DNA activation

remember most of use 2 strands of DNA jesus used all twelve strands

I thought when I entered this forum I would meet persons discussing these things

I guess just like myself I am limited by experiences

To reach the stage where I can control requires alot of sacrifice

there are alot of spiritual persons out there who do lots of these things and nobody knows........

I believe this is the best way especially where protection of mankind and other things are concerned

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000