Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Anyone tried SBP up to bindu visarga (cowlick)?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

digofarias

Brazil
63 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2014 :  8:53:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
According to the book Kriya Secrets Revealed who claims to pass on Lahiri Mahasaya's authentic teachings, it is safe to go up to this point and the author adds that the reason to go this high is because of Ajna knot.

I'm doing AYP's SBP and yesterday I went up to bindu visarga (cowlick) and felt more purification going on and a more intense vibration on third eye. Has anyone tried it yet? Do you think it is dangerous?

Thanks

Edited by - digofarias on Jun 01 2014 8:56:11 PM

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2014 :  4:04:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Digofarias,

I have been doing it for years and it wasn't dangerous for me. I am not saying that everyone should practice that way. But for me it wasn't dangerous.

Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2014 :  01:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I use bindu v. In a type of kriya akin to Ennio and Vedic kriya yoga. I have overloads but
If you're doing navi and chanting ong jn the chakras it shouldn't be a problem.
Go to Top of Page

Anahat

USA
14 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2014 :  01:39:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
would that be bringing your awareness from root to brow, to bindu passing through the pineal gland and reverse down? the idea to expand on SBP like that came to me today.
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2014 :  11:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you can goto medulla before bindu v but i feel some energy escapes and travels on top of the skull rather than thru it. i tend to go straight through th head to bindu v, well i did. now i come up to medulla and use a surging fork motion to kinda bounce of medulla and hit bregma.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000