Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Are there any Siddhis to manifest false reality?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EternalLearner

India
5 Posts

Posted - May 30 2014 :  1:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Can a yoga practioner by some siddhi get his own created reality manifest in this world by will?

I mean like a manifestation of my created reality which other people can also see, hear, and experience.

Can it be done? I want to learn the way of doing it.

P.S.- I didn't know where to put this topic, so I just posted it here. Sorry if this is not the right place to post this question.

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2014 :  8:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
why would you want to? just wondering.
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2014 :  02:38:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think this is ongoing as we speak! Enjoy :)
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2014 :  3:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's what Paramahansa Yogananda said once Compassion, that "Everything is happening within your heart."

I read it in one of his pieces and in the context it seemed he really meant "everthing".

I was so impressed I wrote it down as a favorite quote.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000