AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Granthis and kundalini awakening
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sol Invictus

91 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  06:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys!

Just a simple question.
Does Kundalini which has traveled from Muladhara to crown,penetrating it,"unfastens" all 3 Granthis on it's way up?
Thank you!
Best.

Edited by - Sol Invictus on May 03 2014 06:40:30 AM

Sol Invictus

91 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  9:46:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe i have formulated question wrongly.What i wanted to ask,is Kundalini awakening untying Granthis as energy is going up?
But anyway,think i found the answer,and as there might be others having same question too,i'll share what i have found.
By Swami Satyananda Giri in booklet called "Kriya Quotes from Swami Satyananda" :
"Needless to say, breaking all the knots does not mean that the knots have been completely broken.
The deepening of the progress of this is also experienced slowly, one after another, on the path of
the sadhaka's gradual advancement."
Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  11:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Sol, Yogani talks about the Granthis as being "under the hood" stuff here:

http://www.aypsite.org/276.html

But he always leaves room for each of us to pursue our individual paths that we're biased towards and who knows it may help you tons to come to grips with the Granthis concept.

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page

Sol Invictus

91 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  7:33:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Billin,thanks for input!

Yeah,saw that before.Same is in Kriya,where work on Granthis is "under the hood" of Kriya Sadhana.
Cheers!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000