Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 I'm able to have orgasms without ejaculating.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

happyallday

India
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  4:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello there,
Tonight I found something that I am able to do and I think this ability could be used in a much better way to develop myself. [Spiritually.]

I'm 18 y/o and tonight I discovered that if I execute the Mula Bandh with just a slightly more effort than usual when I'm masturbating, I can stop the semen from coming out and when this happens, the WHOLE body can feel something instead of just the reproductive organ. Something REALLY amazing.

When I release the Mula Bandh, a VERY VERY small amount of transparent fluid comes out of the penis if I 'milk' it a little from the bottom but that's it. Not a drop of white fluid [semen].

I've also discovered if I don't force the orgasm, [like I did the first time] and slowly and steadily stimulate the organ little by little, I can apparently have an orgasm without an erect penis still holding the semen inside.

I do not use any fingers or any external force/pressure to block the semen from coming out, simply executing the Mula Bandh does the trick.

Now from what I already understand, this ability to have an orgasm without ejaculating holds a certain importance in the Tantric way to develop us Spiritually, right?

Could you people guide me where to go from here? What to do next? What to practice now? What to read?

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2014 :  8:17:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Be kind and helpful to everyone...
Go to Top of Page

happyallday

India
2 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2014 :  04:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello machart,
Thank you for your reply. :)
I've always been like that and also I try to keep away from unnecessary human interaction. I don't know why. :P

Anyways, I'd be very thankful if you could point me to some resources to learn more about 'Tantric masturbation' [if that is a thing :P] or to resources from where I could learn more about using this ability to move in the correct direction [spiritual] properly.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2014 :  07:07:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Happy,

If you are not meditating, I suggest beginning a practice. Coupling your newfound skill with inner silence will propel you forward on a spiritual path. AYP has both meditation and tantra lessons and suggests establishing the meditation practice first. That will provide you a strong spiritual foundation if your true desire is to be closer to the Higher Power. Avoiding unnecessary human interaction will interfere with that outcome, so in time you should contemplate your stance on this.

If you are just looking for fun or variety, nothing wrong with that, have fun. Either way, everything you seek is already within you!

Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2014 :  7:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Happyallday,

I recommend Yogani's book, "Tantra: Discovering the Power of Pre-orgasmic Sex." There should be a link on the right of the page here. He describes more options in the tantric limb of yoga, like the counting method. Or you can check out the tantra lessons, linked at the top of the page.

I have found that I need to self pace with tantra as with all aspirations and practices. Oh, and Manchart has excellent advice also!

Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  07:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Happy,
I'd recommend besides Deep Meditation, Spinal breathing (can also be practiced during sex)
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2014 :  11:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Happy,
What you are describing is a useful intermediate technique and one which is sometimes incorrectly regarded as the "goal" in tantric sex. I was under that misimpression before I joined AYP and I think it is a common one. Certainly it's a step in the right direction, and quite exciting! My husband was extremely amazed the first time that happened for him. But ultimately in the classic tantric technique as taught by AYP, the "goal" is to stay PRE-orgasmic. So you will be using mulabandha and not letting things go quite so far. Then the "orgasm" (or what the orgasm morphs into) goes up your spine and throughout your entire being on a subtle level that is much more ecstatic and prolonged than any kind of worldly sex.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000