Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Crying in ecstasy!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PersonX

India
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2014 :  1:51:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit PersonX's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is THE MOST 'out of the ordinary' experience I've had yet since I accidentally delved into the wonderful world of yoga science.

I was on my bed, completely still, almost as if in shava asana [corpse asana] and with no thoughts. [My brain has become accustomed to being without any thoughts for quite some time now. :D]
Which is when I started feeling the energy ALL OVER the body. It started from the endings of my limbs and came upwards and inwards.

Pulling all my attention towards the energy flow and closing the eyes left me with the most profound experience I've had yet. I started noticing increasing energy at Anahata (the heart chakra) which is when I started falling deep in some kind of ecstasy. I was just flowing. I can't explain. I was just 'there'. ECSTATIC.

And this had a VERY REAL physical reaction too. I don't know if these both are connected or not but this is what happened as soon as I started feeling the ecstasy. Tears started flowing from my eyes. [I didn't do this intentionally!] The more ecstatic I felt, the more the tears would flow. I'm feeling WONDERFUL right now.

I just wanted to share this here and ask if others have had this kind of experience too. It was REALLY REALLY nice.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000