Enlightenment Milestones
 Ascension symptoms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whoziz

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  2:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Books are available that describe physical health problems due to "ascension" - or what I think of as becoming more spiritual because blocks are being removed. I wondered if physical symptoms such as fatigue or even illnesses could be symptoms of "ascension." There are also claims that DNA can be changed through intention. I believe that all things are possible with God but I wonder if all this is merely imaginary or is it real? If it's real, how can we tell whether our health problems are due to ascension or something we should worry about?

On a related topic, can illnesses merely be a fact of living in a world of duality rather than as a result of karma? Is EVERYTHING we experience karmic or are some things merely the result of our human frailty?

Thanks for your help. Jacquie

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  12:22:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jacquie,

Karma is just the action of the universe. Its cause and effect. So everything is karma.

We get sick. We feel pain. We die. That is how things work in this world. Everything in this life is temporary.

The solution is to find eternal life, which is our true identity. Its an awareness that was never born and will never die and it will never suffer.

When you find that you are the eternal spirit, its possible that your physical body will experience changes. Fatigue, illness and other symptoms are pretty common. How to distinguish between a bacterial illness and pranic fluctuations? See a doctor to make sure you are physically healthy of course.

I'm not certain what DNA changes you are referring to so I can't comment on that.

The best way to experience eternal life and end suffering is daily practice.

Hope this helps.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1555 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  12:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Forgive my idiocy but I would have thought the only symptom of ascension is that you find yourself floating up and up and up? preferably without balloons

Sey

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  11:15:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Whoziz,

As one starts to dive down and uncover issues/fears, energy structures are broken down and released. This process can create physical symptoms like exhaustion and some illness. But, in general, as one increases their "clarity", the body becomes much more healthy and you are less likely to get sick.

Also, DNA can be effected/changed, but that is only after one has moved past the mental state of chakras and things like that. One starts to feel it more like a unified field or as AYP describes it as "unity".

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Whoziz

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  2:15:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Has anyone read "The Ascension Primer" by Karen Bishop? If so, what did you think about it? Thanks!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000