Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Find certain lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  12:28:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
How do you find the lessons which describes what to do in the yoga? I mean the practical part. I would like to be able to read again how to do the exercices if necessary.

Thanks

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  1:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here you go: http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  06:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, but I meant the lessons in "main lessons" which describes what to do in the yoga :)
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  07:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
start with Deep Meditation:
http://www.aypsite.org/13.html

Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  08:27:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you tried looking here: http://www.aypsite.org/TopicIndex.html?
Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  08:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ayiram: I have started with deep meditation, but wanted something like Myral K posted. Thanks anyways.

Mykal K: Perfect :) Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  08:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi colours:

Also, if you look in the left border of this page, links to key lessons on the AYP yoga practices are provided. There is a logical sequence for undertaking these, so taking the lessons in order starting at the beginning is suggested as per the main lesson directory mentioned above.

All the best on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  4:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks yogani! It is good to find the key lessons.

If I follow them, would I find that they are in the same order as in "main lessons"?

/colours
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  6:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by colours

Thanks yogani! It is good to find the key lessons.

If I follow them, would I find that they are in the same order as in "main lessons"?

/colours

Hi colours:

Yes, more or less (but not exactly), and with a lot of lessons in-between tying it all together -- there are nearly 500. The quick links were put in the left column so practitioners can preview the lessons according to areas of interest. This is how the Enlightenment Series books are structured also (right column), covering the various categories of practice in a concise format.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

colours

Sweden
108 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  1:10:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, it is very good to have a overview over the key lessons. Thanks again.
There are alot of lessons. I have almost reached lesson 100 now... :) But I try not to take in to much at a time.

/colours
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000