New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2014 :  09:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

@CarsonZi
Thank you Carson. It's interesting different people react differently to your energy.
Perhaps your energy will refine as you progress and will become beneficial to everybody?

Light is light. For some the light makes him more attractive, stand out in a room, some it may feel like love. For others the light can hit on there attachments. If they spend to much time with him they can find themselves irratated, angry and will need to go away to feel better.

It has nothing to do with his depth, as he gets deeper the light will just get brighter so to speak. He is spreading light and illuminated others attachments so that they may let them go. For those not on the path shielding comes in to play.

I am sure that some people start to pass out around him or if they are meditating fall over in there seats with him present.

Carson,

Thank you very much for the advice on sheilding

I wish the best for your little ones and your elbows :)
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2014 :  10:22:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks from my side too. Carson, I heard one of your audio interviews with Shasta. That was inspiring too.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2014 :  2:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi jonesboy,

quote:
Originally posted by jonesboy

Light is light. For some the light makes him more attractive, stand out in a room, some it may feel like love. For others the light can hit on there attachments. If they spend to much time with him they can find themselves irratated, angry and will need to go away to feel better.

Usually that's just my personality that makes people go away irritated and angry. In all seriousness though, you are pretty accurate with your above description of the dynamic that is often playing out.

quote:

It has nothing to do with his depth, as he gets deeper the light will just get brighter so to speak. He is spreading light and illuminated others attachments so that they may let them go. For those not on the path shielding comes in to play.

Those not on the path actually don't seem to notice much. It's usually those that are on the path, but have yet to recognize it (we are all on the path whether we recognize it or not) and are sensitive to the light that are most negatively affected by the radiance. This is more often than not children or youth. Something I have noticed over the past several years is that those being born nowadays are (in general) are much more (naturally) awake than those born say ten or twenty years ago. These children are in the early stages of the path (in this life) but are very sensitive and are ready to wake up at any moment. It's these sensitive ones that can be most easily negatively affected by large flows of light that come with having palpable radiance.

quote:

I am sure that some people start to pass out around him or if they are meditating fall over in there seats with him present.

Pretty sure no one has passed out in my presence... or if they do it's probably cause I'm drenched in stinky sweat from skateboarding. It has happened in the past where people in group meditation will have extreme mystical type experiences but I wouldn't attribute that to me... more to the power of the practices.

quote:

Thank you very much for the advice on sheilding

Anytime. I hope it helps someone out there.

quote:

I wish the best for your little ones and your elbows :)

Thank you. _/\_ The kids are both doing very well (despite both currently trying to get through some heavy overpurification) and I'm waiting for a full elbow reconstruction which will hopefully happen in the next few months... hopefully that will have me with two working arms again.

Hi jusmail,

quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Thanks from my side too. Carson, I heard one of your audio interviews with Shasta. That was inspiring too.

Haven't thought about that interview in a long time! Thanks for reminding me about that. I did that interview sitting in my grandparents basement and my Grandpa died this past March so thinking about doing that interview brought back a feeling of deep connection with my him (we had experienced a deeper than usual connection on that day as he listened to me talk and then he related to me his experiences with learning TM from the Maharishi). Thanks for reminding me about that!

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Dec 18 2014 2:34:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2014 :  3:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My mother-in-law says that doing kapalbati pranayam daily made her lose 8 kilos. I've heard it from others also. I think I should give it a try myself :)

Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2014 :  3:34:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Those not on the path actually don't seem to notice much. It's usually those that are on the path, but have yet to recognize it (we are all on the path whether we recognize it or not) and are sensitive to the light that are most negatively affected by the radiance.

I think the light shines.

I agree that those who are open and on the path are those who it can help the most. It is that light that not only transmits outward but also pulls and lets go into emptiness that can help others with their own attachments.

Just like kundalini the light can hit on issues and cause emotional upsets. For those not consciously on the path the light can affect them in there dreams. I can share that my wife who does none of this was visited by her parents in a dream, both of whom have passed away. They both showed her there moments of passing away and took her hand and told her it is time to let them go. She is in a deep depression over there passing. That was the bottom and she has been better ever since.

Why do I think it was the light doing it? Because it was the same night I had felt myself pulling in the light while having a dream of sharing light.

I could share other instances of those i don't have a personal relationship with....

quote:
Pretty sure no one has passed out in my presence... or if they do it's probably cause I'm drenched in stinky sweat from skateboarding. It has happened in the past where people in group meditation will have extreme mystical type experiences but I wouldn't attribute that to me... more to the power of the practices

Very humble my friend.

Your depth and sharing of presence can have a profound effect on others. I would say in those situations your presence may be of more assistance than some of those practices. Or assist a whole lot

Edited by - jonesboy on Dec 18 2014 4:34:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2014 :  09:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi LittleTurtle,

quote:
Originally posted by LittleTurtle

My mother-in-law says that doing kapalbati pranayam daily made her lose 8 kilos. I've heard it from others also. I think I should give it a try myself :)

It's amazing what breathing can do for you. I lost a 90mg daily dose of methadone by doing SBP and DM so... yeah, maybe give it a try.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  1:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson

"My other daughter, Akasha, will also experience some negative symptoms although for her they are much less physical than with Amrita. She is extremely sensitive on a dimensional level and starts to experience an increased amount of "non-human beings" visiting her, mostly during her sleep but not only then. This increase in external input causes her not to sleep very well and she (being only 2.5yrs old) can have some challenges with interpreting and releasing/channeling the information that she receives from these beings."

I my son has similar experiences as your daughter as well. He is 4 years old and sometimes wakes up saying there is a monster when we are not around him in the morning. It contiued for a while as we were trying to figure out what is going on then what I did put a locket (Necklace) with my Ishta's picture around his neck and interstingly since then monster visits are gone even though he does not wear that necklace any more.

PKJ

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  2:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi PKJ,

My 4yr old (Amrita) has a "friend" that she has named "The Night Monster" but she's not scared of it and she talks freely and openly about it so it's not much of a concern for us... at least not until it becomes a concern for her.

My 2yr old (Akasha) however, has, for lack of a better way of saying it, one foot here and one foot in the beyond... she's incredibly "multidimensional" and sees/experiences things that most others don't even recognize is a possibility. She is being bombarded (especially during the times of extremely high light/energy in the house) with information from non-human entities who see her as some sort of channel. Being so young, she has minimal understanding for how to process/release/channel/integrate this information and the effects of this are numerous. She sleeps very poorly, sometimes waking up several times a night (often for hours at a time), and will "sleep talk" about things that make no sense to us when interpreting it from a "normal human perspective." She will also sometimes wake up having what would often be considered 'night terrors' but when questioning her about these episodes after the fact it's pretty obvious (to us at least) that she is being visited by beings who are trying to get her to do things for them.

I've tried shielding for her, I've tried different ways of putting her/them to bed, but the only thing that we have noticed to make any difference so far is giving Akasha an epsom salt bath right before putting her to bed. These are the only times when she has slept (or mostly slept) through the night in the past several months.

I guess I could call for protection from 'the gods' or something for her, but not having a specific ishta like you, or even having any sort of "belief base" like this it feels like it wouldn't be particularly effective. That said, we're willing to try anything.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  6:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Both your daughters have lovely names. I think one thing which can be very helpful will be praying to the source even though you don,t have the ishta. During DM you release that intention for your daughters and let the source work out the details. It was my strong intuition during meditation which led me to put the locket of my Ishta on my son. Now even after I took it out I think visits of the so called monster r disappeared but he still has the fear. But he does not wake up and says monster is there.

I think releasing the intention in DM will definitely work.

Cheers

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2014 :  7:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I think releasing the intention in DM will definitely work.

...or in samyama...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000