Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Zlarp's unassorted ramblings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  07:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
At Cusp rigidity bends
Becomes a floating foam
On the ocean of truth

Thought arises
Blends with mind and form
Reality stays unthought

Become one with
What
Nothing

Edited by - Zlarp on Jan 25 2014 2:11:19 PM

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  11:37:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2014 :  11:46:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, very nice.
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  2:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Every breath you take a meditation
Straining, grasping all the while
Attempting, fighting, coughing, wheezing
Letting go of who you think you are

Up and down and all sensation
Ever changing and increasing
All the light and all the darkness
Streaming out into your life

At peak you think you have it
Then you fall again into despair
Dive into it, begin again
And so it goes forevermore

But every now and then
Reality flickers

Edited by - Zlarp on Jan 25 2014 2:17:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2014 :  2:48:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice.
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2014 :  10:24:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The hoops we put ourselves through

When oh when will I be happy? When I was a child I was happy, why am I not happy anymore?
I need this. I need that. To be happy. I need to have sex.
I am not happy. What do I need? I need a girl. To make me happy.
I need. I need. I got a girl. I couldn't get it up. I need. To work on my emotions. To be happy.
I managed it. Success. I improved myself. I need. I got a girl. I had sex. I came. It was good.
I am not happy. I need. A better job. I need. I need. To be happy.
I need to work out. I need to build my body. I need to be healthy. I need. I need.
I need. To be happy. I need. I need to be better, stronger, worthier. I need money. I need cars. I need. To be happy.
I need.
Why am I not happy? As a child I was happy. As a child I didn't need all these things.
Why am I not happy?
Why do I need?

Edited by - Zlarp on Feb 07 2014 10:25:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  10:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It has recently become increasingly difficult to ignore that there is a part of me that I have forgotten.

It is rumbling. It is bumping against its confines - the prison that I put it in. It is all the parts that I considered bad or unworthy about myself. It is all the parts of myself that I'd decided I did not want. All the hate and anger and fear.

And so I shut them away. They are not allowed to breathe. They are not allowed to see the world along with all the rest of me. They are not allowed to smell and to taste and to bask in the sunlight. They are confined inside, fighting against their prison.

A prison I made out of the only thing I had - myself. I put into its walls all that I considered good in me and worthy. I put inside it all my joy and bliss and innocence. And now it too is fighting that desperate battle.

But slowly, surely, I am waking up. The me that I forgot about. It finds itself abandoned and it screams. It finds itself as a prison, in a prison, and increasingly aware of who it is, and wanting to get out. Back into the sunlight.

And so it starts banging. Banging at the walls made only of itself. And soon, surely, it will realize and laugh, as it will find how flimsy walls can be - if they are made out of nothing.

Edited by - Zlarp on Feb 10 2014 10:11:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2014 :  12:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Zlarp your last two posts (poems, prayers) speak my mind better than I can.

Feel so great, thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  06:04:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yesterday I went to the grocery store. I went into the doors and took one of those baskets they have. There were so many baskets!

Then I went to buy some fruit. There was a massive amount of fruit, so many colours! and there were so many, many people! I looked around me and smiled inwardly. I could see how busy they all were. An old woman looked me in the eye. I smiled at her. She looked away. I almost laughed. Can't laugh. Have to keep playing the game I realized. Everyone else is. They're so much better at this than me.

I went to the check out. The woman in front of me was beautiful. I couldn't help staring at her. She smiled at me, then looked away. I caught myself. Gotta stop staring. I wanted to give her a hug. I controlled myself. I smiled at the cashier and we exchanged little papers and coins. What a fun game!

When I got out of the store, I almost burst. I had done it. I was a good little robot! I was so proud of myself. I didn't hug anyone! I didn't disturb anyone! So well acted! I did good! I went home with a big smile.
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  06:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zlarp

Yesterday I went to the grocery store. I went into the doors and took one of those baskets they have. There were so many baskets!

Then I went to buy some fruit. There was a massive amount of fruit, so many colours! and there were so many, many people! I looked around me and smiled inwardly. I could see how busy they all were. An old woman looked me in the eye. I smiled at her. She looked away. I almost laughed. Can't laugh. Have to keep playing the game I realized. Everyone else is. They're so much better at this than me.

I went to the check out. The woman in front of me was beautiful. I couldn't help staring at her. She smiled at me, then looked away. I caught myself. Gotta stop staring. I wanted to give her a hug. I controlled myself. I smiled at the cashier and we exchanged little papers and coins. What a fun game!

When I got out of the store, I almost burst. I had done it. I was a good little robot! I was so proud of myself. I didn't hug anyone! I didn't disturb anyone! So well acted! I did good! I went home with a big smile.

do you think it would all disappear if you had done any of the things you wanted to? would it be spoiled?

Edited by - Ayiram on Feb 11 2014 06:58:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  07:15:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Boy, wouldn't want you in my role playing group :)
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  07:57:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Boy, wouldn't want you in my role playing group :)

hmm, i wouldn´t be so sure of myself if i were you...
BUT, i respect your wish.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2014 :  12:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Epic! Thank you. I can relate 100%.
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - May 20 2014 :  05:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So, I recently got into kechari stage 2 and wrote this while still coping with the side effects:

Flying through inner space

tonsils burning

who ordered this?

Strange exercise

moving towards fullness

what is? what is?

Drinking through your nose

Increased flow

Sore throat

Why do this?

To hold your tongue out

against strangers

Edited by - Zlarp on May 20 2014 05:40:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Zlarp

Switzerland
46 Posts

Posted - May 22 2014 :  04:46:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some random stuff:

molten core
heating inside
cold hard earth
doesn't give a glimpse
what lies in the middle?
Only there
a lot
unfelt unheard
only in pictures seen
liquid rock breathes fire
on your unassuming
feet

-----------

Glib
breathe into
Your beer bely
hold onto your seat
give a big nasty burp
that's life

-----------

Grime beset
in words and means
the faces pale
the sullen hands
weep you limp
hang down
the garden
Scorched
where is alive
in this
grab on
the roots
invisible
explode

-----------

Handholding walk
Forests, you see
safe, they say
there aren't any wolves
they say
there is nothing to fear
close your eyes
only then
will you see the monster

-------------

Charon
swell chap
give him his Drachma
hard worker, deserves it
where does the ferry go?
what a question
where did the ferry come from?
much more important
yet noone knows
They call it ordinary
And forget
Look past! Look past!
The beauty everywhere

--------

Little reason
remains
Tired, ever so
Just half awake
And half adream
Between the worlds
Flinching away from both

----------

Just no way
Where is freedom?
Who wants to go?
Who wants to stay?
Both are bound
Middle, middle!
Middling, meddling
go away
Just drink your tea
let mind bark
it has no bite

-----------

Lightning, lightning
In my head
Sizzling, buzzing
turning, churning
tickling me
Distracting
What is going on?
The path obscure
No way to go
No way to stay
No way, no way!

----------------

Wibbly wobbly
Here I go
I don't know where
I don't know how
Just go, just go
Don't stop to ask
Who else would know
If you do not
Now move your legs
I go, I go
My feet they twist
my ankles burn
I go, I go

---------------

mind
mind not
little flick
it's just a film
to cover up
hide, hide
where did I go?
who seeks?
He's gone as well
I'm gone, I'm gone
Count to 100
No peeking

-------------

Break bend move
just something, something
let me go
I want to stay
Oh no, Oh no
Who is this
Screaming out inside
Against it all
No matter what I do
It's wrong
No matter what I don't do
It's wrong
Wreckful, wreckful
bend and break me
stab me, hurt me
kill me dead
just let me live!

-------------

Rub, rub, rubbity
Stub, stub, stubbity
Chin, win, thing
They sin, they sin
They think
They do
Nothing works
more doing
It hurts, it hurts

---------

Madness eats away
My shell destroys
corrodes
I fall into the dark
go mad, insane
no way, no how
ever always
nothingness

----------

ripples, ripples
So many ripples
so much to see
see all the ripples
Hear them
Smell them
touch them
breathe them in
It's a sin! It's a sin!

Edited by - Zlarp on May 22 2014 06:50:25 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000