Enlightenment Milestones
 Awareness in Others
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2014 :  09:35:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I experienced a brief recognition of awareness in my children. Not sure if I'm saying that correctly. It's hard to explain. Very beautiful and kind of funny. I see why people say we are all just pretending not to know who we are.

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2014 :  05:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Beautiful! I wish to you and to your children many more moments like this ...

I don´t have children, but from what I´ve been noticing on people around me, I´d say that we, grown-ups, don´t encourage in children the development of awareness and are often suppressing it in them by not letting them be authentic. And they´re pure love ...

I´m still being inspired by the recent event in our family: my sister-in-law gave birth a month ago to twins. She has already three children and she was hoping for the fourth ... but not for the fifth! While she was still carrying them, she was so worried about their appartment and their car being too small,about the money and so on ... that she got diabetes during the pregnancy.
... and after the delivery ... I´ve just talked to her - she´s full of bliss and so present!!! One can feel, that she´s experiencing the real flow of love - she´s giving love but she´s also being divinely fed by those two untouched souls.

To me it´s a miracle!

Thank you, lalow, for reminding me of this!

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  1:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000