Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Request for Samyama and Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  12:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear Friends,

I'm already in the samyama list but wanted to start this thread as I'm need of extra samayama My pregnancy was going great until this last trimester where I've had some complications. I had been doing everything right since the beginning because I wanted a natural birth this time. This is really important to me as I have a 2 and a half year to take care of. The Dr has suggested inducing me a little early (probably the first week of February). There are some risks involved as with everything. But, I believe in miracles and I feel that all of your samyama will help me achieve a smooth natural delivery.
Update:
After I posted my 1 year update, I was suddenly hit by overload symptoms-irritable and noisy mediation sessions. Along with pregnancy issues, I have had other life situations come up. Like the saying "when it rains, it pours". I've tried to just watch all the emotions that come up but it's not easy all the time. I'm really not sure if it's my pregnancy hormones or overload due to practices. I cut down practices but that didn't help, I had to drop all practices. Due to the complication, I have gained a lot of weight which makes it difficult to sit in one position for more than few minutes. After a long day, I always looked forward to my AYP session. But I can't even do that. I haven't done any practices for the past few weeks. However, when I'm asleep I've been feeling sexual energy rise. This is strange because I've never felt any energy during meditation. Is this k rising?

Thank You for listening to my rant and your answers :)

Sunyata

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  3:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sunyata,

I will do that for you, your child, and your situation.

Blessings!
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  5:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will try.

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  8:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Prayers and samyama going your way dear Sunyata.

Imagine too how your doing exactly what God does as Divine Mother...and God is throwing that burden on you...the crucible of creation...such pressure Sunyata...and the Infinite is right there with you some how.
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2014 :  07:20:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Sunyata,

You are in my samyama.

It is for very good reasons that pregnancy was called a "delicate" state in olden days. Hormonal changes are nothing short of miraculous divine design, everything to ensure the growth and nourishment of the baby. Among all things in medicine, nothing moves me as much as the science and wonder of embryology. The entire society takes pregnancy for granted; but this is your rare opportunity to revel in this wonder happening in your body. Look at the beauty of your being that is now supporting new life - what does a few pounds of extra weight matter? This incredibly intimate physical bond with your baby will never happen again. You will never share nourishment and space like this ever again. This is the greatest example of real Oneness. Try to love and relax into every moment and every movement of the baby, become aware of its activities and how it is affected by your movements, food intake, meditation, etc. Try to live fully in every moment without excess worry about delivery options - we can want this or that, but that might change at the last minute as you already know.

If you can meditate, do it. If not, let it go. Just being happy and present is enough for the baby's well-being. At later stages, things get uncomfortable. Having the stress of must do practices is not necessary. Also, sexual energy surges are very common in pregnancy with the constant change in hormones. Nothing to worry about..

Much love and hugs.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2014 :  10:02:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You have been in mine as well.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2014 :  8:04:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely keeping you in my Samyama. All love to you and your family.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 09 2014 :  4:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You all for keeping me in your Samyama.

Your samyama helped me a lot. Towards the last weeks of my pregnancy, the complication subsided and I didn’t have to be induced early. As such, I was able to enjoy my last weeks much more. I was able to resume my practices. I gave birth to a full term healthy baby. However, I couldn’t have a natural birth and ended up with a C section. And, I’m okay with that. Things worked out and I had lots of help during recovery.

BillinL.A. –I have very low tolerance. Your advice helped me a lot to cope with the pain. I was able to keep it in mind and witness the pain till the very end.

Kami- I’m always thankful for your thoughtful and insightful response.

So grateful to AYP practices as it helps me stay centered and float through life. While juggling work and family and having a small realization that it’s all a divine play. Learning to enjoy it all and not get too caught up in it. And the moments I get too caught up, I have self inquiry and this forum to come back to

Much Love,
Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  10:22:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ooh congratulations Sunyata!!

So good to have you back.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  10:56:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome Sunyata!...and a happy Mother's Day tomorrow.

Your baby's lucky to have you for a Mom.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  8:57:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, congratulations! Another innocent to help save the world!

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 10 2014 :  9:58:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 11 2014 :  11:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You to all.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000