Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 reabsorption after orgasm
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vento

Italy
3 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2014 :  11:26:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Vento's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys this is Vento and I would like to ask to the men out there some info about my last tantric experience, basically during my last intercourse I made a mistake and I overcharged my swadisthana chakra and I felt like I was going to ejaculate, immediately afterwards I blocked it with my hands so that no sperm could come out of my penis, in the meanwhile even though I felt the pulsation of the normal external orgasm I did all my best to massage under my perineum in a way I made up myself in that very moment, I was imagining that I was sucking back my sperm and then miracle after taking off my hands from the top of my penis there were no a single drop of my sperm left out.

I had read and listened something about some techniques that allow the men to reabsorb their own sperm so I wanted to ask if anyone knew about it and also if once the sperm has been reintroduced inside would be no waste of ojas whatsoever.

thanks guys

namaste

Vento

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2014 :  06:31:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
its not so simple. if youre doing certain things semen is traveling into the bladder already. so when you physically block semen is sent to the bladder and i supposet this can help with the transmutation. however when your urinate most of this is flushed out. however as you progress you will notice you will release less and less semen with orgasm. its not just the physical loss of semen either, having an orgasm causes a loss of energy as well(to what extent im not sure, i have had full blown orgasms in my dreams crossing over into real life and pulling the whole orgasm up(no loss of semen) but still felt i was in like a refractory period(this could be purely imagination as ive conditioned myself to avoid all orgasmic, preorgasmic stimuli

Edited by - adishivayogi on Jan 08 2014 12:12:25 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000