AYPsite.org Forum
 Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2014 :  05:35:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When you pray/practice, pray for all existence. Thus the light passes through you in much larger quantities... it benefits the whole and you benefit even more...
Sidi Yacin from his last visit to beirut

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2014 :  06:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What I've learned the most from this second meeting with my master is to give... And the more I gave to my surprise I was being given much more and more...

He helped see through my pride and many mistakes... Unfortunately I realized that I've wronged many people and thanks to His grace I was able to ask forgiveness from God and these persons...

He literally pulled me from a bad repetitive pattern which I was able to see but not able to get out of... Most importantly He put me back into the graces of Allah and made my prayer sweet. Thank you Allah for your mercy toward me.

I bow down at the divine feet of my master
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2014 :  07:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

wow, what a gift from the Divine!

may i just add something about praying, please don´t get me wrong, but IMO: don´t pray for anything if you wish to gain something from it.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2014 :  07:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe so I tried this all my life... Now something changed... I pray for good
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000