Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Answers to introductory Questionire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peacemaker

India
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  1:21:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit peacemaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just asked my question and did'nt know I had to answer these first so here are the answers....
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?

A- feeling of orgasm and shaking of body was from many years but realized just few months ago that these are kundalini symptoms.My symptoms are both physical and mental.

2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?

A - I would say ongoing. I have this continuous pressure between eyebrows all day long. I loose this pressure when i have consumed alcohol or thinking too much.

3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?

A- Spontaneous

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?

A - I just used to meditate in tibetan style or may be zen style of hand posture. But now I fail to do any meditation practice. As soon as I grt calm body do different type of movement without my consent

5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?

A - I did not understand the question

6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
A- No

7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
A- Yes

8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
A - I dont know about that

9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
A-I normally dont have lite diet but my health is not good fromlast month so I am not having much spicy foods

10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
A- No

11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?

A - I know too much of anything is not good

12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
A - I work at my dad's office dont know about other thing

13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
A- I used to have very destructive anger for which I had to take medical help. Different type of tests were conducted on me in medical lab which resulted in normal

14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
A- Since I have reading spritual books and meditating I dont have much anger problem now

15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
I am 25 male

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  2:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
When I sit calmly Godess starts to move my head in left or right and put pressure on base of my head.
I have read somewhere that this is a process which happens if energy is blocked from going above neck. There was written that it is a very painful process and no sadhka would like to go throught this process.But looks like I dont have any choise and I will have to go through the process.
So my question is that should i let the mother do what she is doing or should I myself also do any type of excercise to help her complete the process.
If yes than please suggest few.

Love,
Peacemaker

Hi Peacemaker:

Thanks for responding to the questionnaire. It helps a lot.

I have quoted your other post above, so everything will be in one topic.

Head and other movements are not uncommon for spiritual practitioners. They are a symptom of purification and opening occurring in the nervous system, and it does not mean you are in for a painful awakening. If the movements become excessive and uncomfortable, then you can consider "self-pacing" your practice and undertaking grounding activities outside your practice to stabilize the energies. See "Automatic Yoga (and movements)" in the website topic index for lessons on this.

It sounds like you are doing very well, and not to worry about things getting out of hand as long as you are moderate in your practices and lifestyle.

If you want to explore more practices and the effective integration of them, it is suggested to take a look at the AYP main lessons starting at the beginning, linked in the top menu here.

If more questions come up, feel free to bring them to the forum. There is a lot of accumulated experience in the online community, and plenty of folks who can help.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

PS: Re Question 5, "Sensitive to spiritual practices" means a little practice can stimulate a lot of inner energy, and extra measures may be necessary to maintain stability. You do not seem to be in this situation. So just continue to practice wisely, and enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

peacemaker

India
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  9:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit peacemaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your reply.I will definately check in forum for my other questions.
And I think i am sensitive to spiritual practice.I make finger lock and prana starts to flow here and there.
I can feel the prana on my hands at my will. I chant my mala for 1 or 2 verbally and I start to get in sleepy or trance type state. So I dont chant verbally untill i feel power in my body and mind.

Love,
Peace Maker
Go to Top of Page

peacemaker

India
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 24 2013 :  10:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit peacemaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Yogani

Thank you for the index link. It really is an information bank.
I had this one more question.Why is there pressure between eyebrows ?
What is it's meaning and when will it end ?

Thank You,
Peacemaker
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2013 :  5:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Peacemaker and welcome to the AYP Forums.

Regarding the pressure between the eyes, it may be a good idea to read through this lesson here: http://www.aypsite.org/56.html which explains a little bit about what that point is, and how it is related to the spiritual path. When there is a large amount of pressure between the eyes it sometimes means that we are unconsciously putting our attention there which results in prana being directed to the point. This can in turn result in some increased purification there which may be felt as physical pressure. It may help to use a practice like spinal breathing pranayama to help encourage the energy to flow up and down the spinal pathway: http://www.aypsite.org/41.html. It also may be a good idea to read through the "pacing" as a sensitive practitioner: http://www.aypsite.org/38.html

Best of luck, welcome to the forums, and Merry christmas!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

peacemaker

India
5 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  01:46:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit peacemaker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You for the help Carson.Merry Christmas :)

Love,
Peacemaker
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000