Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Bleeding and pain after blocking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  04:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I blocked with all my force, there was no pain, but the next day I got a severe UTI since afternoon continuing till next morning, with blood in the urine and faeces and extreme pain during urinating which was happening every few minutes. Severe hiccups too which I suppressed several times by holding the breath. Now there is no more blood and the frequent urination has stopped but still hurts when urinating. Also there is an occasional pain lasting for a second in the penis. Food poisoning is ruled out, as I know that others that ate the same food didn't face any problem.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Dec 17 2013 12:48:30 PM

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  11:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Now I'm feeling pain in the nerve that we block. I'm getting scared.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  12:04:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm like you in a lot of ways Fakeyogi.

We go at it too hard sometimes hungry for results.

Everything in AYP recommends an easy effort route for us though. Even non perfect blocking is going to result in a compromised orgasm and so make the joy and/or ecstasy of sitting practices seem better. So using all your force in blocking isn't needed...but ya get an A+ for effort!

Only you know if you might need medical attention. Take care and will be thinking of you.
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  12:56:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BillinL.A.

So using all your force in blocking isn't needed

I didn't do it purposely. Even though I did not reach the danger timezone, I slightly pressed at first just as a precaution. But the sensation of touching itself became the villain(1) and caused the semen to try to jump forth. At which point I applied the hard brake with fingers of both hands and all my power, because otherwise it seemed like it would erupt.

1 - This has happened before, and this seems to be an inherent flaw with the method that is never discussed by anyone. I would not have erupted if I hadn't applied the block, as it is quite an erogenous zone.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Dec 17 2013 1:01:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  2:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi FakeYogi,

If I were you I would go to the doctor. I've been blocking for years and have never had blood or pain as a result... perhaps something internally ruptured because of the force/pressure. Always best to go to the doc and not get internet advice in a situation like this.

Hope you get better soon!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2013 :  5:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
FakeYogi, I am seconding Carson's advice - this is first and foremost a matter for your Doctor.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2013 :  8:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson and JAck said it,

go to the doc, next time block only easily, increase pressure over weeks and months only as much as needed. Seems like you have a sensitive area down there, here blood was never an issue, normally the tissues there are pretty! strong.

Peace friend, it will heal very fast, no worry :)
Go to Top of Page

astralprojectee

USA
30 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2013 :  6:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Assuming by blocking you mean ejaculation, then the best, and safest way to block ejaculation, is to do lots of kegal exercises. And strengthen that kegel muscle a lot. So that you will end up just orgasming upward instead of ejaculating when you hold your kegel muscle while edging.

Edited by - astralprojectee on Dec 30 2013 3:27:30 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000