Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 How to Get Up Right Away When Your Alarm Goes Off
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2013 :  07:44:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi friends,

I came across this some years ago and it is extremely useful:

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/20...rm-goes-off/

"Feel free to devote several sessions over a period of days to this practice. Think of it like doing sets and reps at the gym. Do one or two sets per day at different times… and perhaps 3-10 reps each time.

Yes, it will take some time to do this, but that time is nothing compared to how much time you’ll save in the long run. A few hours of practice today can save you hundreds of hours each year."

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2013 :  09:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is funny, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2013 :  09:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe that sounded wrong? I meant stories he tells about waking up are funny.
Not judging the techniques, I have no wish to change my way of waking up so I don't need them.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2013 :  10:10:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah the stories are funny :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000