Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Made it past the Uvula!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2013 :  10:06:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everone,

Writing this post just for the records and maybe to help someone along the Kechari path. I'm close but not doing kechari yet.

So,

I didn't do any snipping, maybe because of fear but i was instructed in Talabya Kriya, and started with that.

Maybe snipping could have been faster as with Talabya it took me two years to reach this stage.

This talabya consists of two parts, one that stretches the frenulum and the second one to stretch the tongue (and to snip the frenulum with the teeth )
I was instructed in doing the two parts every time, but then i read a suggestion in JC Stevens Book, where it said that for every 50 first parts
one should do a second one, this made me progress a lot in just one Month!. (I don't quite remember the exact number)

I read Yogani's suggestion on trying to insert the tongue through the sides of the uvula, but that didn't work for me.
So i had to take the long route of passing below the Uvula. Right here there is a valuable tip:

Before inserting the tongue you should exhale through your mouth a little and as the uvula hangs it will move towards the palate making it a lot easier to insert the tongue.

This is whole body process, because things happen (i had a lot of ecstatic conductivity just by doing talabya) and things change.
So everyone remember: it's not just about the length of the frenum or the length of the tongue, it is a process and some things will change and then suddenly you will be able to reach stage 2.

Hope to help someone in the future!

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2013 :  3:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a deviated septum surgically repaired thirteen years ago, any while under they removed my uvula in an attempt to quiet snoring. It didn't affect my snoring, but lucky me, made stage 2 a quick success. It ruined my finger whistle however!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000