Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Full scale chest/Anahata blockage
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2013 :  2:27:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone,

It's been some time since i wrote for the last time here. I'm having right now some issues which i "believe" may be related to Kundalini and i could really use some help as i don't know what to do next and this is feeling extremely unpleasant.

To answer the questionaire:

Symptoms: A bad sensation on the chest, concentrated fully in the middle of the chest, which causes me to feel very dizzy and to have loud "chest coughing". In critical times the symptoms are those of a Panic Crisis (strong sensation of anguish and fear of death).

Just yesterday i felt very dizzy with low blood pressure and then a chest coughing caused me a strong sensation to the head. Almost passed out. These symptoms are intermittent.

My practices are: 10 min SBP, 1 round of Navi, 10 min DM, sometimes twice daily. The big thing that could be causing this is Talabya kriya, my tongue is now well past the uvulae. This for about two years.

To be noted: When i first started Talabya i had the same symptoms, then for about a year i had little or nothing. Now that i passed the uvulae, symptoms are coming back (i used antroposophy medicine to help me then)

I'm a 28 years old male.
I like to drink beer ocassionaly. So i don't think it is to blame yet. No other drugs.
I don't have traumatic experiences in my life.
I don't obsessively limit sexual release.
I don't have a light diet.
I do moderate excersice.
I'm not a highly devotional person.
I have a regular, Job a house, no kids etc.

I'm not too sensitive to Kundalini (at least i don't think so) i feel some ecastatic conductivity now and then but that's it.

I had my heart examined and i don't have anything bad. I was diagnosed with Panic Crisis, but in allopathic medicine that doesn't have a solution so i went to antroposophy and then i had it solved (well ... it came back)

As the lessons mention in the Anahata there is a Granthi, and all my symptoms are concentrated around there.

Does anyone knows something on the "dynamics" of these Granthis? i ask this because i think that opening the knot a little can really help me with the symptoms. This "feels" like a strong blockage ...

Thanks everyone in advance for any help/clues/tips/research/anything

Edited by - Anibaru on Nov 20 2013 3:10:04 PM

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2013 :  4:40:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Anibaru,
by panic crisis, do you mean panic attack as is more commonly the term for it? Are the anguish and fear of death a description of the attack, or do they occur on their own?

I can relate a bit with your description of 'coughing' if by that you mean a sort of automatic yoga that wants to squeeze that region, as if to draw something (energy) up, with the result being a bit of light headedness and dizziness. The difference here is mine occurs at a different region, is very mild or barely noticeable, and it isn't a problem.

Any patterns or situations that seem to coincide with or trigger the crisis?

The Granthis or Grantis from what I read about are major gateways along the sushumna that prevent, or maybe regulate, the upward flow of prana shakti. Ennio Nimmis' free book suggests to work at all 3 of them at once, since trying to untie just one of them can backfire. This is covered a bit in chapter 12 going by the 2012 version. I think it was also him who described that system as opening them from the top down as opposed to bottom-up to prevent any surges of energy. Other tantric systems also illustrate the parallels between various practices, particularly maha bandha (in AYP's asanas kit, and in yoni mudra kumbhaka). Some that I've read that put explicit emphasis are Swami Shankarananda, Ipsalu Tantra, Alan Verdegraa, the intro of Mahanirvana tantra, and the list goes on. As in the AYP lessons, yoga is to untie them, and all the methods are designed with that in mind, so evidently you already are doing everything to unblock it at the middle region.

Granthis are also mentioned in Taoist alchemy, with a difference in regard to the heart-level one where energy can swell and cause adverse symptoms. It's unclear how the separate body models coincide, and the bit of advice in that regard comes from Yang Jwing-Ming who says to simply bypass the region. If you can locate a copy from the library, look for mentions of Yuzhen, Jiaji (lingtai), and Weilu, or if it is related you could try acupuncture and see if it makes a difference.

That's about as much as I can suggest. Good luck, and let us know how it unfolds.
Go to Top of Page

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2013 :  09:45:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi AumNaturel,

Yes by a panic crisis i mean a panic attack, and the anguish and fear are part of it.
I haven't found a pattern or situation yet, i thought i could be stress but no, maybe the practices (which are not too intense).

An automatic yoga? that sounds interesting. I will read the authors you suggest maybe something of a clue maybe found there.
I was also thinking on Reiki.

Right now i'm calmed but my chest hurts a little and i still need to cough. An interesting thing is that coughin, belching and singing
seem to alleviate the "pressure" on my chest. It feels like a black hole or something like that, i can't describe it very well.

Acupunture for the release of blockages .... maybe that's where im going next!

Thanks for your suggestions!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000