Learning it the hard way
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  5:26:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@ david_obsidian
thank you very much for your answer. it is a new perspective for me. chakras and neuro-systems, spirituality and science. it's not one of them we have to chose. the "problem" is, that many scientists just don'T want to build the bridge between the two, but that'S another thing

@alvin chan
thanks for your detailed description of the problem. over the last few days i realized that i got angry if i didn'T find the time to meditate. now i know the problem and i can tackle it. today everything is much better and the pure desire and joy returned. now meditation is fun again, not a cold but effective tool.

@wolfgang
hey i'm from vorarlberg.
das kleine ländle direkt am bodensee. hast du icq? meine nummer ist 234129840.

namasté my dear friends

Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  10:18:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alexander,
I came to your thread after one of my own on 'confessions'. So I deeply thank you, because you seem to have answered some of my questions. (This is a bowing smiley)

Though I think it takes courage and freshness (call it purity) to be able to bare your soul to others. Hats off to you Spirit Soldier! I hope to learn from you.

I gather some blockage at least, has moved by talking here? Tell us.

By the way, I just read in today's newspaper front page that Austria is the third most happy country (the first two being Denmark and Switzerland). I see an inkling of a wish floating inside me to be able to visit your country some day.

Edited by - sadhak on Jul 28 2006 10:21:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2006 :  11:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[i]
namasté, i love you all

Hi nice to meet you.....sadness is part of the purification...

as for suicide don't bother u won't succeed....you are life
we need you
we love you...

I myself went through alot and so did others here also
I tried suicide on SEVERAL occasions with everything....
my ex husband used to use me as a boxing bag while I was pregnant with his child....and many more

You have alot to live for........you currently have more than alot of people right now ..........

u r in the right place and a counselor is a good idea too

some of the suggestions here from the others are great also

just take your time
crying is good and the very first step to purification

Namaste

believe me I am speaking from lots of experiences.

Go to Top of Page

Alexander

27 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2006 :  08:00:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Alexander's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@sadhak
thank you for your loving words
the biggest effect of confession is, that you write down or say anything that bothers you at the moment. it'S like bringing a distance between you and your problems - as an effect you see everything much clearer. you are able to see the bigger picture and how everything is connected. so it's possible to understand the lection your feelings teach you and you can see different patterns. as a result you can transcend everything.

i felt like god had abandoned me. alone. not fitting into the world that surrounds me and not worthy to enter divine realms. i felt extremely dirty. i had to meditate to clean myself and in order to prove that i am worthy . i had no fun but i thought it was my duty, otherwise life would not make sense. i wanted to see results - instant enlightenment
meditation now is still important to me, but fun returned.

@nsantoo
crying helps. it takes the tension away and afterwards things are much clearer.
i won't try suicide - when i think back, considering it was a means to "threaten" god, to force things forward. i'm past that phase now, i feel so free and light, that nothing will bring me down to that point again. i went through this phae, i learned my lessons and now i'm here again. different than before, feeling a stronger connection to the divine than before. feeling a stronger connection to everything on this planet.
i thank you for your post.
hearing about your past i want to hug you right now.

i love you all, namasté

Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2007 :  12:19:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000