AYPsite.org Forum
 Enlightenment Milestones
 Energy integration - check!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  07:28:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This is on the whole perhaps not a major milestone, but a very important one for me.

I tested myself last weekend by going to meet my self-realized friend Bernie Prior over a two days workshop. I don't know how much The Presence Process is a part of this, but I'm definitely on a new platform and I feel TPP has been of great value.

The kriyas - spontaneous movements - almost did not occur at all during the weekend. They have diminished significantly during the years, but still - in the presence of a deeply realized being, I've been prone to wave around some anyway. I had no symptoms of heat, itching, headache or any other overload. Not during the weekend, not after. Usually I feel immediately if it's too much, if I've been overloaded. I felt grounded during the whole time and also afterwards.

More interesting. My burning bhakti has been quite turned off for a long period of time. Integration has been on my agenda, and bhakti has been deliberately ignored cause I was so frightened from the 7 years of energy chaos. During this weekend, the passion came back. But in a balanced way. Oh, so sweet to be able to touch Home again and not burn out!

Feels like a milestone of profound importance. I may now be able to read an advaita book again or do some more meditation... I'm still careful. But this was a real test and I feel I passed the test!

Gratitude and Love!

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  07:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  08:35:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seven years sounds like a long time. Curious about what could have initiated such a lengthy ordeal, though it's understandable perhaps not wanting to think back on it. Sounds great on managing to integrate what you were going through.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  09:19:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear emc

Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2013 :  10:37:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great emc. It seems we are traveling somewhat similar paths.. Longing for the day when I can open up 'I Am That' and read a couple sentences without overload. On the final week of TPP course and words cannot describe the value of this experience. I regard it as a miracle and will be forever grateful to Mr. Anderson for persuading us to give it a try. Thanks for the encouragement, I take it to heart

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  01:37:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
good to hear dear emc
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  07:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice emc

super pleased to hear the energy stuff has worked itself out
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  08:23:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...travelin' light...is the only way to F-L-Y...

Wishing you continued smoothness and refinement on your journey. Prayers for self-pacing have been quite effective over here in this corner.
Go to Top of Page

mathurs

United Kingdom
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  09:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2013 :  09:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste, emc,

Thanks, that's a very cool story. I will try to learn from your experience.

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2013 :  04:16:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks all, for your greetings!

AumNaturel, no worries about going back. It's just that my former 2000 posts here describe my journey from the start, so those who have followed might not want to hear it again. LOL!

In short, I went from left brain, mind-focused, non-seeking, non-spiritual mode to full open kundalinirising in 20 min. Spent my first year with a "Gandalf"-type of man who played with Matrix, and early on met this friend Bernie who took me on a journey all the way to That over a reatreat. Was living as That for 6 months, with a nervous system that was not at all prepared. Yogani - bless!!! - held my hand and guided me while I crashlanded down into mind-gravity again, and the rest has been a fight with an on-off kind of situation where I was dancing tango in and out of time/existence with energy symptoms of great discomfort. Kundalini going havoc. Self-pacing, grounding and self-pacing, not to mention self-pacing has been priority since then. So this is a major milestone, to feel this integrated!

Parvati, yes!!! I AM THAT! What a dream to be able to read a page! Or an Autobiography of a Yogi... Haven't finished that book as yet!

TPP has been a great part, but most of all - AYP and deep meditation, and all the knowledge about kundalini and self-pacing has been of crucial importance. Without Yogani, AYP and the rest of all here at the forum, I'd probably be wiped out long ago!

Much gratefulness!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000