Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Heavy neck movements bending on Left side
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nishantchhabra

India
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  05:46:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

I do a lot of walking meditation while listening to Gita , i.e. while walking i recite mantra (OM) & focus inwards with bhakti for almost every alternate breath(i use headphones with mobile & walk inside my residential society).

Also i do DM, not very regular in DM (m sorry for this, i am trying to make it regular).

I need your guidance in my practice:

Whenever i do DM, the force in my spine gets active & starts moving my head in left direction which i mentioned earlier also. But no i can feel that the force is going only on my left side of spine/neck & brain. The right part is not much active with this force. My nostrils are shifting their turns (no nose blockage) but my left nostril is more active.

1.Please guide me for this situation.

2.When i try to do SB, i can feel some problem in balancing the focus
I request guidance on balancing this also.

3.Shall i continue walking meditation or stop it ? As it helps me in practicing at good length in weekends & i am focused/active this way.

nishantchhabra

India
6 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2013 :  10:11:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani & all seniors,

Requesting guidance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000