Enlightenment Milestones
 Insights and understandings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  01:53:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
About a week ago I began a thread called "progress" on the satsang cafe area, where I wrote about not seeing any obvious or dramatic changes. Well, these last two days I have been having and still am having an opening with insights coming in and understandings about enlightenment and the present moment. I watched a ug krishnamurti video about "no liberation" which then led to profound insights.

Now watching non dual teachers talking many things I didn't understand before suddenly make sense. It suddenly makes sense why someone would say "there is no enlightenment" or "enlightenment is nonesense" or "you will never achieve enlightenment" and joy just comes up so much, as there is nothing to do to reach it or anywhere, we are all just that god Love enlightenment everything. Nothing to do or be, just being itself. All so real true and beautiful, we are that.

And god is here in us in the present moment. And nothing I ever think will ever be true.

I am so happy and joyful.

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  05:45:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome! Thank you for sharing Yonatan!
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  06:39:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Yonatan cuz this kind of stuff is just awesome inspiration.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  08:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  10:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Touched by bliss as I read! We are that, aren't we!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2013 :  10:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2013 :  10:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a feeling and, OMG!! I Love you all so much!! (all in the forum), I just want to express that because the feeling is overwhelming And makes me cry.

You are all so wonderful!!! Keep shining

Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2013 :  7:24:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

I have a feeling and, OMG!! I Love you all so much!! (all in the forum), I just want to express that because the feeling is overwhelming And makes me cry.

You are all so wonderful!!! Keep shining

My Dear brother Yonatan,

Right back at ya, bro! And I agree, this is a wonderful sangha.

Much LOVE.
Go to Top of Page

Yogaman

USA
295 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  01:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just seeing this thread now, but wonderful to hear!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  5:03:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Radharani and Yogaman

Lately (recent months) in certain days and certain moments I have an outpouring of Love that is so ecstatic and blissful, like a waterfall flowing out of the heart and it's really intense.

This time I felt it regarding the people in the forum.

An opening of the Heart..

Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  6:17:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I disagree, we have to go from kinetism of the prana (and mind) to still prana. To say there is nothing to do is misleading, as Yogani says in the lessons.

I am astounded when a student asks his advaita teacher, this is it? It can't be. And the teacher says, yes it's obvious. And then the student believes he is enlightened. That is not experiencing the Transcendental state, and not becoming one with the Manifestation. It's a set of believes.

MINDLESSNESS, NOT MINDFULNESS, TAKES US TOWARDS GOD STATE

'The person who performs all actions other than remembering God is not good. When the existence of the present mind is obliterared, the kinetic mind settles in the still mind, a state of mindlessness is achieved, in other words when the present kinetic mind does not harbour an iota of mindfulness any longer - while practising Pranakarma when this type of mindless state evolves, it is the actual state of dhyana. The one who constantly practises this type of mindless dhyana towards God all his action are then performed by God Himself, he performs nothing since he is beyond actions. Hence, in this state all his actions are executed by God'.- Purana Purusha, by Ashoke Kumar Chaterjee (on experiences of Lahiri Mahasaya)
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  10:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Yonaton!

Will, advaita really is effortless, and its always been this way! Prana is always moving. Prana will always be moving. But we are the stillness at the center of the universe, eternally blissfull. Be still so that you can move! Outpouring divine love!
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  11:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Thank you Radharani and Yogaman

Lately (recent months) in certain days and certain moments I have an outpouring of Love that is so ecstatic and blissful, like a waterfall flowing out of the heart and it's really intense.

This time I felt it regarding the people in the forum.

An opening of the Heart..

So beautiful!
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  03:01:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lesson 84 - Q&A – The art of doing nothing
http://www.aypsite.org/84.html
Go to Top of Page

Ayiram

88 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  04:14:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ayiram's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Will Power,

Yogani said in that article:"The nervous system does it all once we set the initial condition." i think Yonatan is experiencing the first part of the sentence.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000