Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 meditation experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  04:14:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

Some times suddenly i'll become very tired and will be forced to meditate, then in meditation my breath stops almost completely and all the thoughts will cease. I'll be completely in blank state
without any thoughts and i can feel mint feeling along with pleasurable pain in my chest and third eye. What is this?

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  05:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi raja

It sounds like you are making some progress. I think this lesson answers your question:

Pranayama Q&A -- Strange gurglings

All the best!

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  11:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa
this lesson answers your question:

Pranayama Q&A -- Strange gurglings

Excellent lesson. Here is the part that strikes me today:

"...we all have equal access to the divine life through our human nervous system." (emphasis mine)

We practice through the body. Our daily practices are gradually purifying the body, and thus, our nervous system becomes integral to our liberation from suffering.

Namaste

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  11:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi,

Some times suddenly i'll become very tired and will be forced to meditate, then in meditation my breath stops almost completely and all the thoughts will cease. I'll be completely in blank state
without any thoughts and i can feel mint feeling along with pleasurable pain in my chest and third eye. What is this?

Hi raja,

I'm impressed by the careful detail of your observations, and your attention to inner sensation.

Namaste,

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  1:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by raja

Hi,

Hi Raja,

It is a sign that your are going "deeper" into consciousness. Your thoughts stop because the depth is beyond your current level of energy flow. The tired is your body telling you that you to rest into it for a while so that you can stabilize at the new depth. Meditation works, but also consider trying just taking a short nap instead sometime, it can help naturally reset your mind. Also, Feeling it at the heart and 3rd eye is very common.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

raja

India
48 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2013 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit raja's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to all for the replies
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000