Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 New to the world of tantric orgasms/masturbation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tallb0y1

Denmark
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  12:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi there and thanks for reading.

I'm a 20 year old male and very interested in tantric orgasms and achieving multiple orgasms.

I am really good at edging. I can go 4 hours without cumming and it feels amazing. The whole ride before the orgasm is almost as intense as the orgasm itself.

About two nights ago I had 4 orgasms within a 90 minute period. To me the first orgasm is always the strongest. But the second one is almost surreal. It's a totally different feeling and could almost enjoy it more than the first one since it comes with "body highs" or waves of energy throughout my body. I am a horny guy and because of that I don't stop masturbating after having an orgasm. I just keep going. I achieved my third orgasm within two minutes AFTER having my second orgasm. That feeling of immediate orgasm-after-orgasm is unbelievable!! It requires tons of focus on that one thing that really turns me on and fast strokes. I have only achieved that about 4-5 times in the past. I've been so close many times before but seem to lose it and that sucks. Again, still horny so an hour later I came for the fourth time. That time it was incredible. Waves of energy flowing back and forth throughout my body and my eye lids almost closing of the pleasure. The feeling lasted 7 seconds.

I would like to learn the following three things:
-How to have multiple orgasms.
-How to orgasm without ejaculation.
-How to have longer lasting orgasms than the average 5-7 seconds.

I do not have a girlfriend or sexual partner so I'm limited to only masturbation. But I believe that what I want is possible! I believe that our thoughts create our reality.

Please give me any tips to get started as a total beginner who's eager to learn!

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2013 :  3:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi!
The multiple orgasms you are describing is not what tantric multiple orgasms is about. Just to make that clear. The type of cravings and "doing it again" type of exploding orgasms you describe are based in the physical functioning of dopamine and other hormones and peptides that create an addictive cycle. In tantra, that's what we try to avoid. No harm if it happens, but not what we aim for. The hidden key is, as you mention, to not ejaculate.

The base of tantra is meditation. If you haven't done any meditation, please start there, and read the lessons from the start. If you are already a steady meditator, please read the tantric lessons offered here at the site. They will explain it thoroughly and clear and answer most of your questions. Also, please scan the tantra forum here on the site and explore what others have written about it. There's tons of it!

Good luck and welcome to the tantric world!

Go to Top of Page

tallb0y1

Denmark
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2013 :  10:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Hi!
The multiple orgasms you are describing is not what tantric multiple orgasms is about. Just to make that clear. The type of cravings and "doing it again" type of exploding orgasms you describe are based in the physical functioning of dopamine and other hormones and peptides that create an addictive cycle. In tantra, that's what we try to avoid. No harm if it happens, but not what we aim for. The hidden key is, as you mention, to not ejaculate.

The base of tantra is meditation. If you haven't done any meditation, please start there, and read the lessons from the start. If you are already a steady meditator, please read the tantric lessons offered here at the site. They will explain it thoroughly and clear and answer most of your questions. Also, please scan the tantra forum here on the site and explore what others have written about it. There's tons of it!

Good luck and welcome to the tantric world!

Thank you emc for your reply and clarifying the multiple orgasms.

You mention about lessions for new meditators... Are these found on this website?
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2013 :  08:08:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tallb0y1

The meditation lessons start here: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

and the tantra lessons are here: http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Edited by - woosa on Oct 07 2013 08:10:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

tallb0y1

Denmark
3 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2013 :  12:19:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by woosa

Hi Tallb0y1

The meditation lessons start here: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

and the tantra lessons are here: http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Thank you woosa! I really appreciate it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000