AYPsite.org Forum
 Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 Prayer for Peace-Sept 7th 2013
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  07:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've just read that Pope Francis announced that the 7th of this September should be a day of prayer and fasting throughout the world for the sake of peace in Syria.

Please participate in any way you can. A simple intention is enough.

Love,
Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Sep 01 2013 3:50:17 PM

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2013 :  08:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great ,we fast n we pray Inshallah.

Syria is in our heart & prayers every day.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  08:51:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Starting 12 midnight.. Tonight/tomorrow
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  1:40:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will definitely keep Syria and all of my friends in the neighboring countries in my Samyama tomorrow.

Love!!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  2:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2013 :  2:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just want to say that this prayer worked Thank you Pope Francis and all who shared
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000