Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Whole body orgasm/ecstasy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

_shakti_

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  3:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was initiated last year in India, and have been dealing with kundalini symptoms since. I have a daily meditation practice, have gone to a couple of silent retreats and have practiced kundalini yoga semi-regular for years. I'm also learning sanskrit and chant regularly as well. Hindu Tantra (right handed) is the path I am drawn to, and I have been naturally celibate for many years. I just thought I would include this as background to what I really wanted to talk about.

Recently while meditating, things have become much more intense. I have sensed all this light.. so much so that I don't even feel like 'me' anymore. I had to go look at myself in the mirror frequently, as some kind of reality check. And the energy I feel coursing inside is both exhilarating, yet can (seemingly paradoxically) be simultaneously exhausting as well. I am almost afraid to make eye contact with people when the energy is especially high, because it feels as though something jumps out of me and into them. As crazy as that probably sounds, lol. It just feels too intense, for them and for me (cumulatively).

Anyway, I have heard of ketchari mudra, and have tried it.. but not with any real regularity or 'reason'. But recently, something from within told me to do it.. so I did. The kriyas that I had been experiencing for a couple weeks (head turning in circles at various speeds) suddenly stopped, and all of the energy was directed upward.. no more spiral. I thought nothing more of it, but then I had a meditation experience which has blown all others away..

I had been experiencing this incredible feeling in my lower legs and feet, pleasurable to the extreme, and to the point that I could NOT ignore it. Like thousands of hands massaging me nonstop. It was there wherever I was. And if able to relax, it overtook me completely. Which I guess is what happened in this meditation..

I was meditating and chanting my mantra.. which came out different than normal, felt like the most intimate love poem ever.. I went with the feeling, and suddenly this energy (that I have gown very accustomed to) just totally took me over.. it felt as though my entire aura/energy system was orgasming.. waves and waves of it that wouldn't stop. It went on for HOURS!

I lapsed into a massive trance and would have happily stayed there forever, but my daughter needed me.. so I had to come out and back down to earth. I still felt it afterward though, the slightest touch or move was the most pleasurable thing in the world. The only way I can explain it is that it felt like the whole universe was making love to me.. the entirety of *all* becoming one inside of me.

I had no way to really understand this (though the experience alone was plenty) so I did research. Which led me back to this site, which had been my go-to for understanding the initial kundalini symptoms that began last year. Anyway, I found the lesson on 'ketchari and the secret spot' in the Tantra Lessons section.. which has put everything into a new perspective, so thank you! I just wanted to share my experience with those who (hopefully) won't think I'm nutty, lol.. thanks for listening :)

Edited by - _shakti_ on Aug 23 2013 3:18:29 PM

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  07:43:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shakti,

Just wandering, you said:
quote:
I am almost afraid to make eye contact with people when the energy is especially high, because it feels as though something jumps out of me and into them. As crazy as that probably sounds, lol. It just feels too intense, for them and for me (cumulatively).

I hope you don't mind me asking, but
I am curious if these people have a feeling that they are somehow 'linked' to you now, or was it just a 'one time thing'?

thank you for your post.

Go to Top of Page

_shakti_

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  09:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mykal K

I hope you don't mind me asking, but
I am curious if these people have a feeling that they are somehow 'linked' to you now, or was it just a 'one time thing'?
No one has said anything to that effect, but I do notice that people seem more drawn to me lately. Almost insistently so at times, and I'm kind of a huge loner, so that has been.. interesting, lol.

Do you have a similar experience?

Edited by - _shakti_ on Aug 24 2013 09:15:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Mykal K

Germany
267 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  04:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Mykal K's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not exactly.
I had an experience where somebody 'jumped' into me. For me it resulted in a relationship that lasts to this day.
That is why I asked, it seemed similar to what you described. Could be the same, or I guess it could be something else altogether.

Peace.
Go to Top of Page

Evannon

USA
26 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  11:31:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations! "Your" "Kundalini" is awake! (I put the words in quotes because, first of all, it's a universal fire that we experience in our bodies, but we don't possess it (far from it!) and second, Kundalini is just a word, fraught with cultural associations that - in my experience - only complicate the reality unnecessarily. The reality is that energy you've been experiencing. I sometimes call it the life force or the cosmic consciousness too... more words fraught with complications. Just live it.)

Mine awoke just over ten years ago, and I can assure you the symptoms you describe are par for the course - both in the pre-awakening and the recent ecstatic flow. For me, it exploded through my body (root to crown) on the 9th day of a ten-day silent vipassana retreat. One minute I was trying to maintain equanimity with extreme pain, the next I was trying to maintain equanimity with the most profound ecstasy I had ever experienced. It's been quite a journey ever since.

You are not alone, and neither am I. Many on this site have been going through similar experiences. WE (humanity) are waking up to a new consciousness of wholeness, balance and unity (I believe.)

I've just been reading Gopi Krishna's "Kundalini - the evolutionary energy in man." I highly recommend it to you! Your experience (and mine) are reflected there.

It sounds like you have a strong practice already, which has allowed you to flow into the positive, loving, ecstatic phase of the "Kundalini" experience. That's so fortunate - but be aware that the process might bring up more negative stuff (past emotions such as fear, grief, anger, etc.) as it cleans out your system. Use your practice to allow the process, without fear or clinging.

Also, this site is full of wisdom that has helped me. Particularly, working primarily with the third eye chakra instead of the crown helps prevent the energy from getting too crazy.

WELCOME!
Evannon (aka Vajra Bell)
Go to Top of Page

_shakti_

Canada
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  2:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mykal K

Not exactly.
I had an experience where somebody 'jumped' into me. For me it resulted in a relationship that lasts to this day.
That is why I asked, it seemed similar to what you described. Could be the same, or I guess it could be something else altogether.

Peace.

That's interesting, I've never heard anyone else describe that sense of jumping.. it was an energetic experience through eye contact?

quote:
Originally posted by Evannon

it's a universal fire that we experience in our bodies, but we don't possess it (far from it!)
No kidding!

quote:
Just live it.
Not much choice, is there? Lol.

quote:
For me, it exploded through my body (root to crown) on the 9th day of a ten-day silent vipassana retreat. One minute I was trying to maintain equanimity with extreme pain, the next I was trying to maintain equanimity with the most profound ecstasy I had ever experienced. It's been quite a journey ever since.
That's similar to my rising experience in India, except it went from my throat (I had been chanting) and roared up to my crown and beyond, where it hovered for a bit.. and then burned it's way all the way down to my root, where it pulsated and re-grounded.

quote:
I've just been reading Gopi Krishna's "Kundalini - the evolutionary energy in man." I highly recommend it to you! Your experience (and mine) are reflected there.
I don't know why I didn't purchase it long ago, maybe it wasn't time? But I just put in an order, so thanks for the reminder :)

quote:
It sounds like you have a strong practice already, which has allowed you to flow into the positive, loving, ecstatic phase of the "Kundalini" experience. That's so fortunate - but be aware that the process might bring up more negative stuff (past emotions such as fear, grief, anger, etc.) as it cleans out your system. Use your practice to allow the process, without fear or clinging.
Thanks for the advice, appreciated. My experiences of kundalini have not all been ecstatic and smooth though, I can assure you! I've been through a whole lot with it, and just because I am riding a pleasant wave right now.. I'm well aware that.. 'this too shall pass'.

quote:
Also, this site is full of wisdom that has helped me. Particularly, working primarily with the third eye chakra instead of the crown helps prevent the energy from getting too crazy.

WELCOME!
Evannon (aka Vajra Bell)

Thanks for the welcome, appreciated :) This site has helped me quite a bit as well. As for focusing on the third eye instead of the crown? I feel that that choice had been taken out of my hands. The energy I feel is almost constantly at the crown. Not that it hasn't worked through other areas.. it's just that that is where it seems to naturally want to go. Self-pacing is so key though!
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  7:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shakti. Thank you for sharing. I have similar experiences. I don't know what they mean. I can be very unkind if I try to figure that out.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2013 :  8:33:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is a beautiful and intimate expression of ecstatic bliss, and thank you for sharing.

My experience is that it comes in waves, as you describe, and that it has been refining in a way so that I can be more functional and creatively utilize the serene energy (through music, service, conversation, and other more subtle ways which kind of occur automatically, in terms of radiance, locally and non-locally).

I used to want to bask in the ecstasy privately, but the divine love always wants to be shared--in a non-promotional way...just very naturally and easily. However, what is difficult for me sometimes is that I have an urge/desire to hug everyone, and some people aren't always receptive to that kind of warmth and affection. The sensation of touch, when linked to stillness and ecstasy, is so very fulfilling and rejuvenating. But even if I'm sharing space with someone, and don't touch them, there can still be a deep and subtle swell of Oneness that is occuring without any physical contact or gestures. This has certainly been validated for me with my long-distance friends.

Best wishes for your purification and opening, and for self-pacing.

........Inner sensuality........(((((())))))
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2013 :  05:42:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear _shakti_,

You said, "The only way I can explain it is that it felt like the whole universe was making love to me.. the entirety of *all* becoming one inside of me."

No, you are not "nutty." Welcome to the Divine Romance!

Eventually, with self pacing and consistent practice, this will all settle down and integrate into your entire waking existence. And it only gets better. Enjoy!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000