Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Temperature rise leads to nocturnal emissions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2013 :  09:10:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I'm suffering from dreamless nocturnal emissions if I sleep even at room temperature. The only way I can prevent them is with the AC air directly hitting my penis and sleeping butt naked, even on a cold night. If either of the conditions is not met I definitely get an emission during deep sleep. I have never heard of this phenomenon being so acute from anyone else. Can anyone shed some light? Is this prana related or some medical condition? Ofcourse western medicine is for dummies and won't classify it as a problem. There is a condition recognized in Homeopathy etc called as Spermatorrhea but that is not heat related and leads to semen loss in the urine, which is not my condition. I developed this problem 3 years ago 4 years after starting AYP. I don't have an awakened Kundalini. I sometimes feel a slight heat in the spine during Pranayama, but this unwanted emission always happens atleast once a week(due to intense cold I unconsciously pull up the blanket, leading to emission) causing intense mental trauma and also subdues all awakening.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Jul 20 2013 09:41:48 AM

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  02:32:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Still suffering from this. When it happens it always flows down as a thin colorless trickle over several minutes, unlike an orgasm. Is it possible that this is trasmutated semen that was going upward by the Vajroli process but takes the wrong direction when it is hot? I'm a fake yogi with unfulfilled sexual desires so I guess I can't cheat all the way up.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Dec 08 2013 02:37:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2013 :  04:25:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
FakeYogi I don't have an answer to your situation in general or to your vajroli question but I do have some feedback to offer.

The thing that attracted me to Yogani's spiritual approach is that there's room for me to accept my sexuality where ever I'm at and still progress spiritually. AYP and Yoga in general say we can progress by meditation efforts and if we're sexual then cultivate the energy up preorgasmically.

If your sex is automatic then there's no choice but to just accept it and make the effort to meditate. Especially since your emissions started after you began AYP practices you should feel good about having awakened the energy. Instead of feeling guilty or frustrated put the effort into quality meditation. If you do have sex solo or with a partner then nurture the energy for a half hour or more if you can.

I've read about super oversensitive guys who have orgasms throughout the day from watching TV or even seeing attractive women so weekly night emissions aren't so bad Fakeyogi.
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2013 :  2:21:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Billian.
I have decided a few weeks ago to stop beating myself over this issue as this is preventing me from living a normal life. But there is only one life we live so I want to understand the cause of the problem and cure it. So lets focus on the problem. Is it physically possible for semen to flow outward without a wetdream? Common sense says no, because normally it only gushes out suddenly so it should atleast wake the person up right when it is happening, even if there was no dream. But it never wakes me. So the logical conclusion is it must all be precum because only it can flow in this manner. But I do find it is semen, judging by the smell. So it is puzzling.

Edited by - FakeYogi on Dec 09 2013 2:24:35 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000