Enlightenment Milestones
 Dense black stone to ecstatic light in an instant
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LucidGene

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  10:48:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Through the gratefulness of the free information on this site I wanted to share one of my own most cherished human experiences I have ever had. I have only been in yoga for 3 years but it feels like an eternity because when you have such an aching fiery Bhakti, time seems to become compressed because you don't take a thing for granted.

In the beginning of my spiritual awakening, the very wise use of "self-pacing" was light years away from my interest and so I had many spiritual 'ups' and 'downs'. There is one specific up and down I would like to share, hopefully it may inspire someone for when you have that little melancholic feeling that nothing is happening, enlightenment is sad and that's it... it is at times when we think that's all there is to it is when the Divine makes its appearance.

After days of intense meditations, Kundalini exercises and the works, I got into bed and I felt as if a hellish mountain had been placed onto of me. I felt so heavy, so heavy, and depressed about not knowing what life is about and feeling sorry for myself about not having insights and feeling self-loathing for no reason at all really! I even had thoughts of killing myself because what was the point in life. I remained static, not even willing to move the temple that is my body and eventually got myself to a bitter sleep. I got up and continued half of the next day with that horrible feeling of just dark heaviness on my back, true heaviness. I went for a walk down a nature path... completely engrossed by my own self-suffering world, when just by the shift of my attention I noticed a mother pushing her baby in the pram next to me, in that very moment... it must have been their aura, my own connection with my mother, or just the pure simple beauty, it threw my consciousness into the total opposite side of the spectrum. In light years speed I was thrown into total ecstatic bliss, I am not exaggerating when I say this was in the space of a few seconds. Tears were flooding, the sky was the most incredible blue I had ever seen, sounds and sight made love to me, a nuclear bomb of love permeated my soul and being and everything that I am. I continued to walk in awe and I was magnetized toward a park and went to sit on a bench, totally ready to Be, taken by surprise by some unknown force, I took full advantage of it. The joy, and the only word I can use is, sexual energy that was travelling from birds songs melting into my ears was unfathomable. The bright vivid green of the grass waterfalling into my eyes, the black birds moving around, I understood them, their essence, such beauty! Words fail in vain to describe the incredible pure bliss consciousness. I sat on that bench for hours that day, somewhere completely out of time. I knew in that eternity, the truth of God, through the celestial chorus's of those birds songs I heard, I knew, I loved, I love and I am and always will be everything that is, in unity. I am very happy I am writing this right now to experience it again in my memory is wonderful. I have never told anyone, simply because I would be deemed mad, silly peoples . I am nobody, I am the person you see walking down the street hugging and singing to you multidimensionally with divine energy.

Of course, this is by no way a sensible or mature way to go about having such experiences. I am grateful, since then I have known what life is all about and have been working towards and beyond gradually, learning lessons from life of what it means to have the real devoted self-pacing in joy Bhakti. I have used this memory for times of struggle and I am eternally grateful for it. I hope this inspires someone out there.

Eternal peace and love to you all

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  11:35:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah, that is splendid. Thanks for sharing. Great testimony of ecstatic bliss. Simple miracles.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2013 :  4:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing such an inspirational experience. I see why you enjoy writing about it, but also see why you don't tell about it often. What a treasure!

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2013 :  5:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes great inspiration, thank you.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2013 :  9:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very much enjoyed your account of the experience. Glad you shared it with us.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2013 :  9:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

So beautiful, thank you for sharing this..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000