Enlightenment Milestones
 Meeting someone else on the journey
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arman

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  10:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Do you ever meet someone who's eyes and smile have such a particular warmth that you just know that they know?

I met a very old man who's love, sensitivity and energy was so strong that my heart felt like jumping out my mouth just being in his presence! I was in awe of the power of love. What an expression of pure joy and tenderness people can become. It's such a blessing and an honor to meet such people and be reminded of the power and infinite majesty of love through all life. :)

I think I might even need some grounding now.

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  11:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2013 :  6:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This happened to me a few weeks back at the cell phone store. An older lady walked in; I just wanted to go hug her. I was really overloaded, burnt inside and constantly feeling vibrations. She kept looking at me and giggling. I suspected she could read energy. I bet it looked crazy. I started giggling, too.
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2013 :  02:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

kembolini

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  2:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Met Christi.
At last someone else who knows.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  3:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Arman

Do you ever meet someone who's eyes and smile have such a particular warmth that you just know that they know?

My wife
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  5:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The list is endless here... So many at the forums and out of the forums that it's impossible to list here.
Very very blessed!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000