Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Improper Kundalini technique, side effects.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mccouch23

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  7:57:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys, last summer I had taken a plunge into spiritual meditation practices. It evolved from just basic breathing exercises to relax myself, to chakra balancing and raising of the Kundalini, etc..I've been reading recently about potential negative side effects of the Kundalini rising too quickly and/or it encountering blocked channels..I've read recently that you're supposed to start from the sacral chakra to properly "ground yourself" and then work your way upwards..I had eventually started following this technique but I recall having an obsession w/ the crown chakra and 3rd eye..I remember during my meditations I would imagine energy coming down through the crown of my head, and exiting through the third eye.. I felt a profound "electricity" flowing through my body when doing this..It felt incredible..Unfortunately, I had developed a debilitating brain fog over the past 12 months and have been to each end of the universe trying to figure out whats caused it..I don't have the energy I used to w/o the aid of caffeine. I don't feel as sexually motivated or motivated in general. I don't get excited about things as frequently as I used to either..It's likely that all of these are stemming from the fog but nonetheless this is what I've been exhibiting. Every possible culprit I've considered was physical in nature..Vitamin deficiencies, diet, too much exercise, etc. Most recently I'm speculating Candida as the cause but treatments have been unsuccessful so I'm continuing on in my search for an answer.. Anyways, I'm now considering that I have possibly had caused a rising of my Kundalini prematurely, and or in the wrong sequence..I've been told you need to work from the ground up but I feel thats where my mistake was made..What can I do about this to try and remedy this problem. I want to get my life back :/ I hope someone can provide some helpful input..

I was looking through this thread

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9336

I'm not sure if this is where I should begin but it looks promising..
Thanks in advance.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2013 :  8:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2013 :  3:00:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mccouch23,

I read your story a couple of days ago and I've been pondering it. It may well be that the practices you used to raise kundalini energy contributed to this sense of "brain fog" and the accompanying symptoms, but who knows? The exact culprit may remain a mystery. What matters most now is to mover forward in a balanced way, and to find practices that will empower you to take responsibility for your progress.

In the AYP approach the first priority is to cultivate a stable relationship with abiding inner silence. This relationship is cultivated through a variety of practices beginning with Deep Meditation. When we are abiding in silence, we are better able to love what is in the here and now, and to move forward in life with a sense of freedom.

If you would like to explore what AYP has to offer, The Key Lessons are on the left hand side of this page are always available, and the place to start the lessons is at the beginning.

Best,

Be

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000