Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Intense Kundalini Experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Indigoism

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  4:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I just got into meditation and spirituality about a half a year now. Since I started I have repeatedly been doing chakra and kundalini meditation methods. I have had extremely intense experiences but also extremely great results. I feel like I am advancing at a very fast and intensifying pace. I feel as this is happening for a reason and I have been able to handle everything being thrown at me at once. So first things first, the first week I meditated ever in my life I had a kundalini experience and didn't even know what it was at first. I was in bed trying to get some sleep about 2 hours after I meditated and started feeling a surge of energy (kundalini) up my spine. Since then I have just been having major breakthroughs with kundalini and the pros are weighing out the negatives. I did hit a rough patch of tremendous negativity though. Such as I stopped meditating because I almost felt demonic spirits in my presence but that passed. Within the past 2 weeks my manifestations are happening very fast and I'm understanding balance more and more. I felt that I needed to share this and just see what people think. Maybe give me some advice and what not. Thanks.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000