AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Saint Rafqa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2013 :  10:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

I've been recently visiting the cave where saint Rafqa used to pray during her young age and received her calling...

A website on the saint:
http://www.strafqa.org/

The place is soaked with such a beautiful divine presence.. You simply don't want to go when you get there... You just want to stay inside that healing field of energy... In my case I would go out then come back in to stay just a little longer...

Now a few days back while asleep I suddenly saw one of those realistic visions where I was at the Saint's monestary entrance and then I saw the saint herself... Then suddenly my eyes opened and my body took the shape of that of a cross...

And I felt such an imensely powerful presence inside the room... it felt like a being with such great force and awe... and I heard half a meter to my right and half a meter to my left the sound of flapping wings... Then suddenly my mouth was forced open and I felt like a great column of wind entering to my chest and then and there I screamed Allah and was pulled down to my heart space where I stayed flowing for a long time repeating the name Allah...

When I came back to my physical awareness my mind came back with a strong stream of thoughts but each time I would repeat the name Allah it would quiet down.

Love,
Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Jul 07 2013 10:38:01 AM

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2013 :  11:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Peace, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2013 :  1:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Ananda.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2013 :  1:58:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Unfortunately I can't find any pictures on the internet of the place I went to in Himlaya... The link I've provided is for the place where her samadhi shrine is. It is the main place of pilgrimage in the north of Lebanon...

Much love to all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000