AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Archangel
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - May 31 2013 :  01:26:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
In Love with Archangel .

Just mentioning his name brings tears to my eyes.

I keep seeing blue light flashes when my heart is close to bursting in love towards him.

Donno if he's blue or I am blue because when I met Kali Ma I saw her blue light being as well & I insisted she's blue when friends said she's not blue

Most higher beings i see are blue...or am I blue ?

Edited by - Namath on May 31 2013 01:39:07 AM

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2013 :  05:27:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

My feeling is that Achangel is cooking something within me

Ever since his presence touched here a month or so again...till I totally feel him surrounding the atmosphere,something flared up within me.

My dad passed away from cancer.Smoking played a role for his quick exit because when he smoked he would describe it as poison moving from head down the spine...

I at the age of 14 -who was very attached to my dad- was devastated by his death & since then I adopted smoking.I never understood why I did that to myself.

I can see now,it was my quick way to exit this world and follow him.walking on his steps.

Many years back, I managed to forgive myself for hurting my body and decided to help myself out of that addiction.I watched the craving for cigarette rises up within me while I kept the will not to smoke.
If I failed and smoked...I would forgive myself again,study what has caused me to fall into smoking and start all over the quitting process.

This worked for years till two years before starting spiritual practices I totally quit.

Ever since Archangel presence is felt like a month ago.My craving for cigarette has attacked as some monster that I've been burying for long...this time,it's followed with thoughts like "my grandma,my grandpa,my uncles,my aunts from my father side all passed from cancer" & my dad too so this is how I'll drop the body one day as well.

Amazing how much this thought is rooted in my system.It's just a thought !& with the power that my thoughts and desires are manifesting...I better face & deal with this one too.

My guess Archangel is working on this one within me...He's showing me that nothing can affect my physical body without my will & this thought and addiction has to be dropped.

I trust his Love and wisdom leading the way

Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2013 :  3:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I get the flashes of blue light to, and once a blue orb. The night before my heart chakra opened I awoke to see a swirling ball of blue light energy above me. It shot straight into my third eye and I was filled with energy. It was so strong the light switched on and off. On Ayahuasca I saw the soul ascending, it was blue, I went into the cathedral of the pineal gland, it was blue, I went to Shiva, he was blue.
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2013 :  1:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sometimes my soul appears to be blue sometimes green.

Wonder what other colors there are!

Salam
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000