Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Chakakra balacing/ grounding meditation ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

profalis

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2013 :  1:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey guys, hope everyone is good and all well. I just wanted to ask a quick question about this meditation. I found this 10 minute grounding/chakara balancing meditation on YouTube that I felt would be a great for me but i just want to be sure.

Here is the video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJvoYYWwvoc

If you have seen my post about my kundalini awekining, you know that mines was premature and I have experienced some symptoms, but i also know it is all for the best. I know I have a lot of energy that needs to be released/balanced in my heart chakara and im sure in other areas of my body as well. Right now, I just do spinal breathing a d normal meditation, but do you guys think that doing this 10 minute meditation would be safe/good in my situation ? I dont want to overdo anythiing or go into meditation that Im not ready for you know ? I also know i wont know for myself untill i do it for myself, but before i just jump into it, i though it would be smart to hear yalls advoce/thoughts on this. Any insight is appreciated, Thank you. LOVE!

Edited by - profalis on Jul 01 2013 1:33:13 PM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2013 :  5:52:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Profails,
The first part of the instructions was something Kami did with her group during the meditation class she ran and at the MI retreat and people found it very helpful.

If your crown is prematurely open, then not sure taking your attention through the crown is a good idea, in my case, when I had a premature crown opening, going anywhere near the crown made me feel overloaded, however I have heard that cosmic samyama http://www.aypsite.org/299.html can be grounding and balance the excess crown and so I guess the connecting to the ground and then moving out the crown to the high levels may actually be balancing. So I would suggest, if you feel your crown is not going to explode if you put your attention there, try the grounding part of the meditation... So move down from root to core of the earth and moving upward from heart and out the crown. (There are others at the forum who may be more aware of these practices and may chime in).

The chakra balancing part of it, I am not sure about... but I would say try it and see how it feels. I would go with the grounding part of it first... see how that feels and then try the chakra balancing... this way you will know what adds what to your practice.

Hope this helps.
Wish you all the best.
Go to Top of Page

profalis

USA
5 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2013 :  07:02:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your input Shanti, I really appreciate it ! Much Love you you !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000