AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Symptoms of small, singing molecules
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  12:17:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
It feels like every molecule in my body is singing with silence. I can't hear the sound, but the molecules project a density of stillness that moves beyond my body and touches who-knows-what. The solar plexus is the center. This must be related to the solar-centering enhancement, which I've been practicing everyday with Deep Meditation and Samyama for over a year.

There is the most subtle pulsing and vibration that makes me feel like I'm encased in a golden lamp of buoyant, versatile emptiness/fullness. Empty of form, but full of potential. Anywhere I focus in the body, the presence of this shimmering quiver of delight is evident. And when I move my awareness outside my body, this presence is equally noticed...in my co-worker's bodies, and also in inanimate objects (like the keyboard and computer) as well.

It's like a crunchy whole-wheat waffle with a soft inside, and the syrup is the drizzle of energy that dances on the vast expanse of space. So natural, so cool, so non-pretentious and non-fabricated. It's like the fundamental fiber of being running through my field of awareness, spontaneously creating the holograms of form.

I can't own it or capture it. I can just feed it with intentions and release...intentions and release...intentions and release. Like an inner orgasm that's populating microcosmic cities that are yet to be discovered.

Alright, I'm done. LOL.

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  09:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool (and beautiful).
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  2:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds good to me!

I'm finding bliss has gone down to the heart area recently. It used to get stuck in my head and it was more of a personal pleasure, whereas now I find it's flowing out more in an energy that's combined with love. It's a good feeling.

Actually re-read that lesson of Yogani's that you posted Bodhi somewhere recently about enlightenment being a letting go/giving away, and reading it sent waves through my body.

When first started to experience non-dual samadhis and so on I just wanted to remain in those states of samadhi (evident contradiction there), and then I inquired: who wants to remain in those states? And at the point the scale tipped and gradually everything has become more of a giving away, most recently with bliss become flavored with love.

Edited by - mr_anderson on Jun 24 2013 4:24:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  5:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mr_anderson

I'm finding bliss has gone down to the heart area recently. It used to get stuck in my head and it was more of a personal pleasure, whereas now I find it's flowing out more in an energy that's combined with love. It's a good feeling.

Actually re-read that lesson of Yogani's that you posted Bodhi somewhere recently about enlightenment being a letting go/giving away, and reading it sent waves through my body.

When first started to experience non-dual samadhis and so on I just wanted to remain in those states of samadhi (evident contradiction there), and then I inquired: who wants to remain in those states? And at the point the scale tipped and gradually everything has become more of a giving away, most recently with bliss become flavored with love.

Paragraph 1: Yes.
Paragraph 2: Yes.
Paragraph 3: Double yes, twist-turn, backflip, lasso movement, break dancing, limbo bending, and finally...blast off.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2013 :  5:34:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000