Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 HELP NEEDED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  5:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
For 2 years now, despite excellent health, strong thyroid, and trying all the remedies - biotin, oatstraw, nettle, topical oils, etc. etc. - I am experiencing tremendous hair loss. I have had numerous postiive allopathic tests. Biofeedback, BodyTalk, etc. all point to Kundalini burning the hair roots.

I have very active Kundalini for over 15 years now and have weathered the traumatic and feel blessed for all she is teaching me. But I must admit my vanity is still in tact and this little issue with hair is daunting me:(

Do you have any experience of this and any insights?
Thank you
Esther

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  10:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Esther I don't think its vain for you to want to keep your hair!

A google search of "urine for hair loss" might give you some options.

I've been mostly bald for years and am lucky its in style for men.
Just after last Christmas I started daily urine ingestion and haven't grown an extra hair so if you just wanted to try urine to cure hair loss you might just do a topical application.

But since you see a kundalini cause you might consider drinking it too. Yogani recommends amaroli (urine ingestion) in the free lessons accessed from the "Main Lessons" link at the top of the page and in his book as a powerful spiritual technique:

http://www.aypsite.com/books-dsa.html

I swear by it...except for growing hair on my male pattern baldness head.

Go to Top of Page

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  1:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much Billin.
I have actually been doing urine therapy - both ingesting and topically - but stopped after a month. I will recommence and persist. And I will look at the link you gave me.

You are very kind. Thank you.
Esther

Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  2:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Esther everyone I try to sell urine therapy on are already doing it so welcome to the crowd.

The best herbs do what you need them to do for you and for years I've heard that tea oil is one of the best skin remedies. With you having energy issues it may be something to try massaging into your scalp and seeing if it doesn't adapt to your issue:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...%3Atea%20oil

I have no clue if this stuff is snake oil or not but noticed it in one of the searches I did earlier...and the label name fits your situation. The two reviews are real positive. $126 would get you 25% off for an 8 month supply...just in case it looks good to you:

http://www.b4uage.com/products/KUND...page-reviews

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  7:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ester,
Applying vitamin E oil directly to the scalp helped me. The oil is very thick and sticky, but try to leave it on overnight and wash it in the morning.

Here are a few topics this was discussed in

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11442
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=894
Go to Top of Page

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  9:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you both very much for your suggestions. The Kundalini supplement appears to be primarily a DHT blocker and because the hair loss seems due to heating of the follicles they haven't helped me. I've been taking them for months. I have tried all kinds of oils, including vitamin E, Shakti, but the heating being the problem they don't seem to help.

As it is, today I came across a Chinese herbalist doctor. She spoke little English but took one look at me as I walked into her store and said "Too much energy in nerves. Too much heat in head. Must cool energy, calm nerves." She handed me a little vial of tincture and within a few minutes of ingesting it the difference was dramatic. Although the Kundalini is still very strong the mind is no longer being agitated and the physical symptoms feel more stable. I asked her about heat in head and hair loss and she agreed it was the cause and said her cooling remedy would stop that. So I have begun a regimen of her tincture and certain cooling herbs and am recommencing the urine therapy.

I remember now reading in Biology of Kundalini (Jana Dixon) that she recommended investigating certain Chinese herbal remedies in the emergency phases of Kundalini. So I will experiment. Even if they don't help the hair loss they are already having a dramatic affect on my body. The impulse to tense against the energy has stopped, which, for me is a huge factor in keeping the mind calm.

Thank you both very much for all your suggestions. I really do appreciate your kindness and help.
Go to Top of Page

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  9:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. Shanti was it kundalini heating the cause of your hair loss? 'just thought to ask you. If so, perhaps I didn't try the vitamin E oil long enough.

And the tea tree oil, Billin, l I haven't tried on the hair - I imagine that would need to be diluted or it would burn. I will try these Chinese remedies first and see what they do. I will let you know.

Thank you so much.
e
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  08:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Esther

P.S. Shanti was it kundalini heating the cause of your hair loss? 'just thought to ask you. If so, perhaps I didn't try the vitamin E oil long enough.

I had it during my premature crown opening, so yeah it must have been the kundalini heat.. never thought about it till now.
But the vitamin E oil (I applied it every night or once in 2 days, and left it overnight) did stop the excessive hair loss.

During that phase, I had a lot of hair loss and my hair started getting grey. Once I got the energies under control through meditation and pranayama, both of those stopped. Wish the hair had gone all grey... my hair now looks like a Black Stallion in a wanna be Zebra phase
Go to Top of Page

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2013 :  11:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are so funny. I am sure your unique hair is beautiful, Shanti.
Thank you very much for your feedback. I will try the vitamin e oil!

Go to Top of Page

Esther

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2013 :  10:14:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think I might have found something for those losing hair from kundalini heat.

I ordered a gel cap from Amazon (that can be put in the freezer). It is for use by chemo therapy patients to help them stop losing their hair from the build up of heat from chemo.

The relief is tremendous. Of course it will take a while to see if it stops hair falling out, but in the meantime having a cool head feels amazing. What is more it seems to be grounding the energy. Except, when I take it off I have severe dizziness for a short while. I have only tried it for a couple of days, on and off, but it seems that it might have multiple benefits.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2013 :  10:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice you got some cooling relief Esther.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000