New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  2:46:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Yogani and everyone!!!

I am new here and wanted to get some advice. I joined after
reading on this site because it seems like there are a lot of nice people here with a lot of experiences and a lot of knowledge.
I have practiced various meditation practices for about 15
years. From kundalini yoga,kriya yoga to zen meditation and various pranayama. A few months ago i got Shaktipat but it was long distance. My
goal was to awaken kundalini and then allow the kundalini process to continue without direction as im told it does. When i meditate now sometimes i feel ecstatic bliss erotic like feelings and see many colors behind the eyes like a psychedelic pattern. I have twitches and mild shaking with my body moving involuntary. The other day i had an incredible experience where my whole vision filled with a dark blue
color and felt so much bliss and peace. I feel like there is energy inside me that has built up and i also feel it all over my body. For weeks my left leg and foot would go numb when i would meditate and it had nothing to do with my posture. Recently for the first time my right foot and leg went numb. When i meditate besides the pleasant feelings and blue light my neck and jaw constrict and get so tight they feel like they could crack. I have also been having these sweats
that last 5-10 minutes daily whenever and disappear. Anyway with all this i would assume i have an awakened or active kundalini? I have not had an explosion up the spine and crazy hallucinations like some people. My question is is my kundalini aroused,active,risen or fully awakened and whats the difference? Also,once its awake does kundalini go through the body in a rewiring like process for a year or so? I was told the Ayp techniques help with kundalini syndrome and keep the energy from being dangerous. If anyone can give me some advice please write back so i can understand all of this better and get a grip on things. Thanks.

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2013 :  6:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey there, welcome.
Sounds like k. There's as many different types as there are different bodies, so one size does not fit all. I don't know that anyone can answer your questions except in generalities.
Enjoy
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  06:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Redsnake41
A few months ago i got Shaktipat but it was long distance. My
goal was to awaken kundalini and then allow the kundalini process to continue without direction as im told it does.

Hi Redsnake41,

I recall starting out with the idea of allowing the k process to continue without direction, and my yoga teacher advised me against it. He advised directing the process with practices. At first, I took umbrage, but looking back, somewhere along the line, I learned the same lesson.

K process does, it seems to me, have a wisdom, but it needs our guidance on various levels, and AYP has helped me consider such guidance in an organized way:

Ethical guidance, as part of Yamas & Niyamas - Restraints & Observances. Here are a few bits of ethical guidance that come to mind at the moment: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you," "do no harm, no violence," and "don't be a jerk."

There is the guidance of Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas. I am so grateful for Spinal Breathing Pranayama, along with related mudras and bandhas taught in the lessons. Directing the energy into the spinal channel is extremely beneficial for integrating it smoothly in to one's body life, and daily life.

There is the guidance of twice daily meditation practice. In AYP Deep Meditation, we come back to the thought of the sound of the mantra over and over. Pretty simple. Within that simplicity, there is a kind of letting go of managing the k energy, and letting it process without specific direction. But still there is the discipline of staying seated and saying the mantra, which sets some parameters. Energy movement is/becomes scenery. Most importantly, regular meditation -- in whatever form works for you in your path -- builds a solid relationship with stillness/silence/witness which is a great help for keeping balance while the tendencies for drama, and the actual drama, manifest in life.

There is the guidance of samyama practice; and particularly, self-inquiry samyama. Here we are practicing letting go of various thoughts, including the I thought, and returning to silence.

This probably seems like a lot, and it might be difficult to see how it relates to your situation. Please give it consideration, give some of it a try as you are led by your inner wisdom, and take what works for you.

The best way to learn whether you have awakened kundalini, and to discern the specific shape of your process is to see how your inner energy experiences respond to practices. If the AYP practices resonates with the energy process, then you will know you have an awakened K process happening at the level addressed by those practices.

Everyone's process is different, as tonightsthenight has pointed out. In terms of timeframe, I can say that I've been aware of being in the middle of new emerging experiences and noticing surprises, and making adjustments to practices specifically related to k energy for over 15 years and counting. My sense is that it is lifelong (plenty of time to build a relevant practice, one day at a time).

You're not alone

Be

PS. The best place to start learning AYP -- if you so choose -- is at the beginning of the key lessons: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Edited by - bewell on Jun 16 2013 06:53:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  12:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone!!

Both of you thank you very much for the wonderful advice! The other day i sat for meditation and as soon as i sat down my whole body was
vibrating with a light shake of energy. After 10 minutes i felt heat and a powerful energy inside me building that made my neck and back so stiff i thought bones would break. It felt very very intense pleasure Bliss and i saw a purple snake running around behind closed eyes. The energy was strong enough that i wanted to yell!
That experience was the other day. Now,about 14 years ago I
did a kundalini exercise for about 4 months twice a day for hours while i remained celibate. At the time i had a dream kundalini rose up my spine but only in a dream. While awake during the meditation my legs shook more than any other body part at that time and i lost about 30 pounds from this experience. I remember i was surprised because i ate like a horse then. I had so much energy i couldnt sit without moving my legs and my thoughts were always on fast forward. I had severe mood swings back then for several months afterwords. 14 years later now things are much more ecstatic/blissful. My moods are very calm and stable now. Its been a long road but i still wonder if kundalini is awake.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  1:10:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...i still wonder if kundalini is awake.

Why so?
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  6:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Why so? Isnt it suppose to be like a nonstop flow of energy with hallucinations once its permanently awake? If kundalini is active, what should be done from this point on? Veg. Diet, Shorter meditation,cut all pranayama? Does kundalini cleanse by itself now for a year or two?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2013 :  6:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Redsnake,

Kundalini is the flow of energy at a subconscious (higher self) level. Things like hallucinations are the mind trying translate the energy into a conscious level "form". As issues, fears and obstructions are let go, the energy smooths out and you have greater conscious control of it.

Best wishes, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  03:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd strongy suggest you read all you can in the lessons about kundalini. You will find many of your answers there! When you start having an active k like that - you also have to be responsible for the magnitude of it. Too much k will bring you trouble!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  06:48:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I had severe mood swings back then for several months afterwords. 14 years later now things are much more ecstatic/blissful. My moods are very calm and stable now. Its been a long road but i still wonder if kundalini is awake.

Hi Redsnake41

Thanks for sharing. Given what you have said about your process, it seems to me obvious that it is safe to assume that kundalini is awake. That meditation session the other day, the one where it was so intense you wanted to yell sounds awesome. Glad you enjoyed it.

If you are inclined to a Veg. Diet., go for it. Veg. Diet has many benefits. If your inner inclination is to shorten your meditations, that sounds fine. Give it a try and see how the change relates to your process, and make future adjustments as so inclined. If your sense is that you are in a stage now that will last about a year or two, you're probably about right.

Here is the important thing to realize: Since you feel calm and stable now, with lots of bliss, you are can be highly self-directed, safely.

Blessings to you, dear brother,

Be
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  11:14:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much everyone. I have had many side effects but im sure it could be much worse. For the last few weeks i cant sleep more than 3 hours before i am woken up. My sexual appetite went from 50% to 0. I mean its like its gone. My wife isnt happy but i think it all went to my head. Lol. The other day when i had that experience when i got up for a couple hours after i kept hearing my name being called but everyone was asleep. I also thought i smelled a cigar and nobody smokes here but my grandfather use to smoke cigars. Im not scared. Just curious.
From here i still want to meditate but i dont know if i should cut it to 10 minutes or add alternate nostril pranayama to help the sweats? Does anyone know if there is a 1-3 year process of cleansing now so ive heard?
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  12:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
About your wife's happiness: From my experience (I'm 51 and married since '85), I suggest that you take care to give her your knowing, loving attention. No need to perform sexually, but be with her if she wants arousing touch, or a back scratch or whatever. And let her know what sorts of touch or intimate expressions you to want. Sustained eye contact can be of great benefit. Be honest with where you are in any given moment, and pay attention to her moment to moment inclinations. It will be an adjustment for her, likely with some grief, since you are not in the same relationship with your sex energy, but a new normal will emerge. Your desires will return too, at some altered level. The main thing is that you are constantly giving her your loving attention when you are together and she wants your loving attention.

Edited by - bewell on Jun 17 2013 12:22:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  5:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Redsnake,

quote:
Why so? Isnt it suppose to be like a nonstop flow of energy with hallucinations once its permanently awake? If kundalini is active, what should be done from this point on? Veg. Diet, Shorter meditation,cut all pranayama? Does kundalini cleanse by itself now for a year or two?

I have not had time to read all the replies in this topic, so appologies if I repeat what others have said.

I would second emc, you need to read about kundalini in the main lessons to get a better understanding of what is happening and what to do. Go to the main lessons and do a search on kundalini. I am sure a lot will come up.

There can be a non-stop flow of energy, but sometimes that does not happen, or rather, it does not happen for a while. That while could be a couple of years. Hallucinations may or may not happen as the third eye opens, and again that could be a few years down the line. It is not necessary to eat a veg diet, although you may be drawn towards that as the purification continues. It is also not necessary to change your spiritual practices in any way unless you are experiencing discomfort due to the energy involved. That could happen at any time once kundalini is awake so keep an eye on how things progress.

Kundalini will bring with it a certain amount of cleansing of the subtle body and physical body, but it is necessary to work with the energy with continued spiritual practice or it may fall asleep again.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  9:53:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi.

Thank you for the advice. I will do what you said. There is still a part of me that is waiting for the explosion of energy and or hallucinations because i have not had what Gopi krishna or what some others have had but the heat and daily sweats, twitches,shakes,blue light,bug crawl sensations among other symptoms have been happening but ive ignored it all and pressed on through waiting for the experience to fit in my idea of whats suppose to happen.The other day like i said it was so powerful and ecstatic i felt like yelling while deep into my pleasurable meditation.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  10:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I could learn a lot from you bewell on how to treat and feel for a women.

quote:
Originally posted by bewell

About your wife's happiness: From my experience (I'm 51 and married since '85), I suggest that you take care to give her your knowing, loving attention. No need to perform sexually, but be with her if she wants arousing touch, or a back scratch or whatever. And let her know what sorts of touch or intimate expressions you to want. Sustained eye contact can be of great benefit. Be honest with where you are in any given moment, and pay attention to her moment to moment inclinations. It will be an adjustment for her, likely with some grief, since you are not in the same relationship with your sex energy, but a new normal will emerge. Your desires will return too, at some altered level. The main thing is that you are constantly giving her your loving attention when you are together and she wants your loving attention.

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2013 :  10:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
...For the last few weeks i cant sleep more than 3 hours before i am woken up.... The other day when i had that experience when i got up for a couple hours after i kept hearing my name being called but everyone was asleep.

Changing sleep patterns

I too found I need less sleep. But less sleep can mean more likelihood of semi-waking dreams (aka hallucinations) such as, in your case, hearing a voice calling your name to get up.

To smooth this process out, I have found that even though I need less deep sleep and dream sleep, I still need my rest. Our conditioning says that if we are awake, we should get up, but there is another way. And to get needed rest, it is good to cultivate the ability to stay in bed, and stay in a sleep-like relaxed state, even when conscious of being awake -- Resting in silent, simple awarness. This capacity to rest in simple aware silence is cultivated through meditation practice, and specifically through Yoga Nidra: http://www.aypsite.org/299.html
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  04:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Christi.

Thank you for the advice. I will do what you said. There is still a part of me that is waiting for the explosion of energy and or hallucinations because i have not had what Gopi krishna or what some others have had but the heat and daily sweats, twitches,shakes,blue light,bug crawl sensations among other symptoms have been happening but ive ignored it all and pressed on through waiting for the experience to fit in my idea of whats suppose to happen.The other day like i said it was so powerful and ecstatic i felt like yelling while deep into my pleasurable meditation.

Hi Redsnake,

It is definitely a good idea to let go of any idea about what is supposed to happen! That goes for the whole of the spiritual life, not just kundalini experiences.

Gopi Krishna experienced a particular form of kundalini awakening which was very dramatic and was brought on by the particular practices that he was doing at the time. He also suffered a great deal for it afterwards. Personally I would not wish that on anyone. A more gentle approach to kundalini awakening with less fireworks (and hopefully no suffering) is preferable.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  05:02:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi, I'm glad for your notion that " it is necessary to work with the energy with continued spiritual practice or it may fall asleep again". My kundalini seems to finally have, if not fallen to sleep, at least gotten a little drowsy, after 6 years of roller coaster ride and a minimum of spiritual practices the latest years! PHEEEW! I can tell you, redsnake, I'm very happy to NOT have those wild things going on anylonger. I'm becoming ordinary. Being able to live an ordinary life. Being able to stay for an hour out in the sun without have a boiling system, being able to eat some spicy food again, being able to practice some mindfulness to find true awake peace instead of going off for a space ride or weird acting everytime I'd move attention to the nothingness etc... That is bliss!

Edited by - emc on Jun 18 2013 05:16:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  11:17:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi and emc!!

Thank you both for the advice. As far as Gopi Krishna, i read in ayp somewhere yogani said the more fire works and pain there is sometimes just
means theres more blocks and resistance vs more preparation the smoother the ride. Im glad you feel better emc and the shakti is under control.From what i understand though once its awake it never ever goes back to sleep! So maybe all emc channels are open and purified or the kundalini is just chillin and on vacation for now. Lol lol
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  11:57:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Redsnake,

There are some who say that kundalini never goes back to sleep. But I can tell you from personal experience that it is not true. The kundalini awoke in my body at the age of around 21 (I don't remember exactly). Then it went back to sleep after many years. I re-awakened it using spiritual practices about 15 years later. Upon re-awakening I had an experience almost identical to Gopi Krishna's initial awakening, but what followed was very beautiful and free of any pain.

And yes, the more preparation goes on before-hand, the less the fireworks and the smoother the ride.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  1:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

Hello. Are you sure your first experience was a kundalini awakening? As far as your second awakening that was similar to Gopi krishna do you talk about that experience anywhere on this site? If not can you describe it or summarize what happened? Also, you say what followed was free of pain? How long did the cleansing period take? I heard it can take years sometimes. I know Gopi krishnas did.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  2:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Redsnake,

The first experience of kundalini I had when I was 21 was of an electrical energy flowing up my spine and exploding in my head. It was very blissful and beautiful. After that came many kundalini symptoms such a shaking, visions of higher beings and so on. So it was a fairly classical kundalini awakening although not as dramatic as Gopi Krishna's. After several years the symptoms stopped.

The second awakening, 15 years later was more dramatic. I have not written about it much on this site but here is a description:

"As I sat in meditation, I felt a strange energy begin to move in my pelvic region. At the same time, I felt the front of my chest expand as if it was energetically opening and a powerful sense of love overwhelmed me. Soon after that I began to notice a swirling sensation above the crown of my head. It was at this point that the current of energy began to flow, starting in my pelvis, flowing up through the middle of my body and out of the top of my head like a stream. The current of energy rapidly began to become stronger in its flow and wider. I felt an energetic formation open on top of my head like an upturned bowl and the stream of energy passed right through the middle of it. By this point it felt as if I had 200 volts of electricity running through the centre of my body. The energy stream became wider and as it did, I began to feel petals of light opening upwards from the crown of my head. The petals began around the edge of the bowl, but flat against my head. As they opened, they curled up around the edge of the bowl and as they did so they each let a stronger stream of energy pass through at the point where they opened from. The energetic flow became stronger and more and more petals opened until maybe 50 petals of light had opened up around the bowl.

By this stage the energy felt like about 1000 volts of electricity flowing up through my body and into the air above my head. The stream of energy had widened into a river about 12 inches wide, almost filling my whole body. I remember thinking that I would not be able to bear the intensity of the experience and that if a few more petals did not open quickly to allow the light through then I would die. At the same time my consciousness was being drawn up into the region above my head and I was able to see that death was simply an opening to another world and not something to fear. So although I felt that I could die at any moment, there was no fear of death, just a sense of awe at the beauty of what was happening. The sensation at my heart was one of love and that at my crown was one of a bliss and peace beyond this world.

Then, as quickly as the experience had begun, the energy stream subsided and ended. The petals on my head curled down, the bowl vanished and my heart centre came to a state of rest. The whole experience lasted for probably 5 minutes at the most, although it is hard to say exactly how long it lasted as there was a sense of timelessness about the whole experience. "

quote:
Also, you say what followed was free of pain? How long did the cleansing period take? I heard it can take years sometimes. I know Gopi krishnas did.

I am still going through the cleansing period and it has been nearly 8 years now. I don't know if you ever reach a point where you could say that the cleansing has ended.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  2:57:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi.

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing those experiences with me. I think im gonna take a look at your web homepage listed. Sounds like your truly blessed.
I have felt a lot of energy. Even some up my spine but no gushes or explosions. I have experienced extreme ecstacy or bliss so pleasurable you dont want it to stop! The last few days toward the end of meditation it feels like a brain inner orgasm? With all jokes aside its hard to explain. Is this ecstatic conductivity? Kundalini? In the past i did a certain pranayama exercise where my whole body would contract and my third eye felt very very sexual. I remember walking around with extreme euphoria for a week and my forehead felt like my private area!! This feeling is so addicting and i have felt so much
energy with a mystical experience in the past i forgot who or what i was during the meditation. I just new simply i was. But when i read about your experience and see that i didnt have a huge rush or train up my spine i still question kundalinis activity. What do you think?
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2013 :  3:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love hearing about your experiences Christi.

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Redsnake,

The first experience of kundalini I had when I was 21 was of an electrical energy flowing up my spine and exploding in my head. It was very blissful and beautiful. After that came many kundalini symptoms such a shaking, visions of higher beings and so on. So it was a fairly classical kundalini awakening although not as dramatic as Gopi Krishna's. After several years the symptoms stopped.

The second awakening, 15 years later was more dramatic. I have not written about it much on this site but here is a description:

"As I sat in meditation, I felt a strange energy begin to move in my pelvic region. At the same time, I felt the front of my chest expand as if it was energetically opening and a powerful sense of love overwhelmed me. Soon after that I began to notice a swirling sensation above the crown of my head. It was at this point that the current of energy began to flow, starting in my pelvis, flowing up through the middle of my body and out of the top of my head like a stream. The current of energy rapidly began to become stronger in its flow and wider. I felt an energetic formation open on top of my head like an upturned bowl and the stream of energy passed right through the middle of it. By this point it felt as if I had 200 volts of electricity running through the centre of my body. The energy stream became wider and as it did, I began to feel petals of light opening upwards from the crown of my head. The petals began around the edge of the bowl, but flat against my head. As they opened, they curled up around the edge of the bowl and as they did so they each let a stronger stream of energy pass through at the point where they opened from. The energetic flow became stronger and more and more petals opened until maybe 50 petals of light had opened up around the bowl.

By this stage the energy felt like about 1000 volts of electricity flowing up through my body and into the air above my head. The stream of energy had widened into a river about 12 inches wide, almost filling my whole body. I remember thinking that I would not be able to bear the intensity of the experience and that if a few more petals did not open quickly to allow the light through then I would die. At the same time my consciousness was being drawn up into the region above my head and I was able to see that death was simply an opening to another world and not something to fear. So although I felt that I could die at any moment, there was no fear of death, just a sense of awe at the beauty of what was happening. The sensation at my heart was one of love and that at my crown was one of a bliss and peace beyond this world.

Then, as quickly as the experience had begun, the energy stream subsided and ended. The petals on my head curled down, the bowl vanished and my heart centre came to a state of rest. The whole experience lasted for probably 5 minutes at the most, although it is hard to say exactly how long it lasted as there was a sense of timelessness about the whole experience. "

quote:
Also, you say what followed was free of pain? How long did the cleansing period take? I heard it can take years sometimes. I know Gopi krishnas did.

I am still going through the cleansing period and it has been nearly 8 years now. I don't know if you ever reach a point where you could say that the cleansing has ended.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2013 :  10:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone.

Thanks again for all the great advice! Just to update today i sat in half lotus for meditation and had some twitches and almost no shaking but it felt like my meditation went much deeper like i was in a deep dark cave which eventually i saw a purple blob that grew to cover my whole vision. I had a LOT of pain in the tailbone that totally disappeared when i stopped meditating. Also very pleasurable ecstatic feeling that made my muscles get so tense i felt my neck crack and my left foot went numb again. I also had burning sensations in my arm which was odd.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  08:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On shaking and muscles going tense.

I find that sometimes, when my muscles start to shake, it is because my muscles are spontaneously going tense, and I am trying to get them to relax. I have discovered that if I relax my desire to relax my muscles, and allow them to go tense, another dimension of relaxation opens -- effortless tension witnessed in stillness. Leting go of the idea that muscle contraction will do any harm to the body or bones, the contraction tends to bring the posture into better alignment.
Go to Top of Page

Redsnake41

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2013 :  10:58:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Bewell.

The shaking has calmed down now. It kinda comes and goes. It was strongest the first few days after shaktipat. Speaking of shaking, several years ago when i would breathe energy up my spine only my legs would shake but now years later when i do the same thing my legs never shake but other body parts do sometimes. I get very different effects when i do it now vs when i did it and i was 23 years old. Another change is back then when i did it for 3 months i lost 30 pounds and couldnt sit still. I did it again years later and my weight stayed the same. I have no clue.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000