Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Why do I get a godly feeling when I socialize?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  05:56:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This has happened to me bunches of times recent months. I feel this very godly feelings and it is labeled on me. This only happens when I socialize and it's like its being beemed at me.

Is is just meditation? People see those qualities in people getting closer to enlightenment. Is it just trickster spirits and I am hallucinating things?

Do other AYP people get this?

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  12:07:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Crazy Mandrew

Why you consider it trickster spirits...why not light souls that are sharing presence

I'm not sure if you're describing what is felt and perceived over here sometimes.It's like Light emitting from within the body to donno how far around ...sometimes it's accompanied by high energy and a name popping in my mind & my heart is my guide if it's so ...

For me,it's all love beings sharing presences.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000