Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 new in this is this crazy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  5:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hay all

i don't know i am really confused and afraid

first to know about me i am doing subliminal from long time until know... and take royal jelly capsule

and from three weeks start with deep meditation and then after one week from starting deep meditation i add spinal breathing i do it twice a day

i can say i have changed 180 degree

i feel comfortable and quiet and more confident Many of my interests changed i back to my family and love and take care of them

i can say i am not like before

but my question! there any problem with subliminal and royal jelly capsule with kundalini ?? or any

thank you

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  8:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want under stand kundlini before get in deep with it
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 16 2013 :  10:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome o7up0,

and happy to hear your practice is having good effects in daily life.

By subliminal do you mean something like self-hypnosis or guided meditation audio? Later in the lessons, you will find the practice of Samyama (first introduced in lesson 149) which can have some similarities to subliminal practice.

It is your choice to continue with subliminals or any other practice when mixing with AYP, but combining different methods can make it more complicated to self-pace (lesson 38).

For more on kundalini (also called ecstatic conductivity), lesson 54 first introduces it, but no need to jump ahead. If you enjoy the readings, more and more will be explained about it. The emphasis is on practice that deepens first-hand experience, because these will help us better understand facts and reports about kundalini.

Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

Edited by - AumNaturel on May 16 2013 10:34:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

adinatha

USA
11 Posts

Posted - May 17 2013 :  1:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
royal jelly can cause nervousness and agitation...
Go to Top of Page

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - May 19 2013 :  2:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
peace

thank you to all and i appreciate your Cooperation.

i got it !!...but i am really using subliminal for long time and that make it difficult to cut it !!

and i know i am i hurried up with Pranayama but I am feeling good and comfortable with those two Deep Meditation and Pranayama and i am

willing to take long with them

any suggestions are more than welcome

greeting
Go to Top of Page

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - May 20 2013 :  3:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

Welcome o7up0,

and happy to hear your practice is having good effects in daily life.

By subliminal do you mean something like self-hypnosis or guided meditation audio? Later in the lessons, you will find the practice of Samyama (first introduced in lesson 149) which can have some similarities to subliminal practice.

It is your choice to continue with subliminals or any other practice when mixing with AYP, but combining different methods can make it more complicated to self-pace (lesson 38).

For more on kundalini (also called ecstatic conductivity), lesson 54 first introduces it, but no need to jump ahead. If you enjoy the readings, more and more will be explained about it. The emphasis is on practice that deepens first-hand experience, because these will help us better understand facts and reports about kundalini.

Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

. Thank you man. Thank you man. I am doing. self-hypnosis And this point make me worry !!

Gretting.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 24 2013 :  7:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On the one hand, I'm tempted to say if it's working for you - "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." From your description, it sounds like everything is going smoothly with your practice, EXCEPT you said, "I am confused and afraid"?!

I don't know enough about your subliminal method to be able to comment on it, but I agree with what AumNaturel said above.

It does sound like you jumped into spinal breathing pranayama pretty quickly. If you begin to have symptoms of overload, I would then back off the SBP for a while, but it sounds like you are doing fine so far. Please let us know as things develop. Blessings to you!
Go to Top of Page

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - May 27 2013 :  2:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
peace to all

yes when i was said i am confused and afraid i mean from the new things i am doing and destiny from it !

everything is good i love them

but later i am feeling like stone in High of my back when i am doing pranayama !

yes and most of time i feel in my stomach and around good joy feeling i can touch them ?

Greeting.

Edited by - o7up0 on May 27 2013 5:42:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 29 2013 :  10:50:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
o7up0, see if it helps to just be (presence, witness) with your confusion and fear about your practices. Whatever may be at the root of the confusion and fear should give way with gentle attention.

You will also find plenty of reassurance from the lessons and from practitioners here that the new things you are doing are entirely a natural part of yourself, waiting to unfold towards its natural destiny.

By "stone in high of my back" during pranayama, that sounds like a block or obstruction along the spine. This is entirely normal, and the lessons suggest that you just skip that numb area and continue tracing from root (muladhara) to brow (ajna) as best you can. With time and practice, it is said such obstructions dissolve. There are other practices like certain mudras/bandhas and targeted spinal bastrika, but those are only used later on when greater sensitivity emerges.

"yes and most of time i feel in my stomach and around good joy feeling i can touch them ? "

Positive and negative sensations and feelings do happen. Just be sure to return to practice, and not be distracted by them. The positive effects you are looking for will be there automatically in your daily life.
Go to Top of Page

o7up0

Kuwait
10 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2013 :  06:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ty very much and i appreciate your help

befor three days when i was doing meditation something happen in the place of my third eye it took all my concentration it was too difficult to return to mediation it was like something walking in two direction up to quarter of my head and down to first of my nose and from thats time the place of my third eye active and i am afraid it will open and i am not ready for it and what will happen i heard a lot of about third eye something good some bad how to control or balanced is there any teatcher uff i dont know help plz ty

Edited by - o7up0 on Jul 02 2013 8:40:39 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000